Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not going to get into a breastfeeding debate. But what I will say is breastfeeding is completely normal. It is the perfect nutrition for human babies and toddlers. In my opinion it is more natural or normal for a toddler to be drinking human milk than drinking cows milk which is really meant for baby cows/calves. I know it's just because breastfeeding is not that common in Ireland or as "normalised" as it could be. I am breastfeeding my baby who is nearly 1 and my mother and sisters find the whole thing very odd and I've heard all the comments from them 😅. In fairness I used to think a bit like them before I learned more. Attitudes to breastfeeding are so strange at times. My hairdresser was saying she knew a woman breastfeeding her 2 year and she said " it's so strange at that stage she's getting more out of it than the child". I've heard similar sentiments....like Jesus what is meant by that and what exactly do people think a mother "gets" out of breastfeeding her child other than nice cuddles, a bond and a nice feeling that her body is providing nutrition for her baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I know I'm obviously someone who has opinions about stupid stuff other people do but I don't care about how long mothers bf their kids or if they show it online. If they go on about it it's boring. But otherwise I dgaf.

Reactions: 6
Attention seeking ? Ah give over🤣🤣
A lot of what Rosemary puts out is heavily thought out for her to appear a certain way. I think she almost a wants people to speak about how to BF him on camera.
But a lot of people do BF on camera to say they BF. They come out with barely anything to say while BF just to show they do it. Like if you’ve nothing the say don’t come on camera. They just look for an excuse to come on while
Feeding

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
We don't need to see rosemary's tit in a kids mouth, in the same way i don't need to see Lewis Capaldi recoding himself on toilet taking a tit. In the same way i don't need to see Terri Mc Avoy changing her child's nappy! All just unnecessary! I do believe with rosemary it's an attention seeking look at me, doing it for a reaction. She can record Instagram at any time.

Reactions: 17
You can’t compare having a tit with breastfeeding, if she was talking while feeding him with a bottle you wouldn’t say she was looking for attention, clearly people have an issue with breastfeeding. Anyway moving on….

Reactions: 23
Isn't this a rave thread? Set up another thread if you're just going to tit on her breastfeeding and publicly supporting trans people

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Atlas Eddie. Sounds like a nickname for some fella who always thinks he knows where everywhere is “Ah here’s Atlas Eddie on,thinks he knows it all” 😂😂
Gorgeous baby, and a fine size!
Rosemary mentions this joke in this weeks pod, they’re talking about moving country and how they miss the Irish humour and how this gave them a good laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she must have better things to do than trawl the internet looking to be offended on behalf of fat white women everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok I don’t follow James Charles am too old for most of that carry on but I thought that he came out and said all of those allegations were bogus? Is this all stemming from his row with Tati literally years ago that she had to row back on? I’m confused 🤣

Also Rosemary must have an account on tattle if that ss is anything to go by as she is given the option to quote and like 😅

Reactions: 4
It’s interesting she feels so strongly about the injustices faced by trans, black, LGBT+ people but has no friends that fall into those categories. And, to my knowledge (I’ve never listened to the podcast), has never done anything to raise awareness for same, beyond instagram story rants after a hearty tikka massala and a row with the husband.

Reactions: 6
Ok I don’t follow James Charles am too old for most of that carry on but I thought that he came out and said all of those allegations were bogus? Is this all stemming from his row with Tati literally years ago that she had to row back on? I’m confused 🤣

Also Rosemary must have an account on tattle if that ss is anything to go by as she is given the option to quote and like 😅
I could be wrong on this but I'm fairly sure James Charles came out and apologised for his behaviour and said something inocous like it was a last in judgment, he has learned from it, he will do better etc

Reactions: 4