Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could be murdered for this but I find it really off putting seeing her sit there with her tit out and her 18 month old glued to it or helping himself to it when he feels like. Gives me the impression he'll have serious mommy issues when he's older. It's time enough it stopped. He's too big. I've nothing against bf a baby but he looks like a preschooler still on the tit.
Personally I could not deal with that. When does that actually stop? I’m not hating or anything I’m just curious

Reactions: 3
FYI for the unitiated (uni-tit-iated?), The World Health Organisation recommends breastfeeding until at least two years of age.

Reactions: 18
FYI for the unitiated (uni-tit-iated?), The World Health Organisation recommends breastfeeding until at least two years of age.
Oh right. Well fair play to her, I’m whay too selfish for that 🤣 I like her 90% of the time but the trans rant was ridiculous

Reactions: 4
The world health organisation recommends a lot that isn’t correct, especially in recent times!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's the full set of teeth on him!! Gives me the Willy's!!! Imagine them chomping on your nipples!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's the full set of teeth on him!! Gives me the Willy's!!! Imagine them chomping on your nipples!!!
Babies do not chomp when feeding 😅
Breastfeeding has such a bad rap in Ireland, I can't understand it, not trying to get at anyone here but there's such a lack of education around it in general.

Reactions: 29
Babies do not chomp when feeding 😅
Breastfeeding has such a bad rap in Ireland, I can't understand it, not trying to get at anyone here but there's such a lack of education around it in general.
Can only agree. Feeding in to toddlerhood is not that strange - some of the comments here, you’d swear Atlas was 8! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can only agree. Feeding in to toddlerhood is not that strange - some of the comments here, you’d swear Atlas was 8! 😂😂
Agree obviously works well enough for both of them.
I'd be more bothered with the amount of time he & both of them are plonked in front of tv...bizarre

Reactions: 10
I have a 18 month old as well, which I am still currently breastfeeding (just at night to put asleep) but it's really hard weaning babies, like emotionally. There something so final about stopping and I say she probably going thru that journey too. I live in Canada and it's pretty normal here to be breastfed to 2, no one would look twice at you.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Agree obviously works well enough for both of them.
I'd be more bothered with the amount of time he & both of them are plonked in front of tv...bizarre
She never seems to go outside with him, I know the winter is awful over there but she never goes the park with him..or anywhere really.

Reactions: 7
She never seems to go outside with him, I know the winter is awful over there but she never goes the park with him..or anywhere really.
Yeah I had my daughter to loads of play centres and gymborees at that age as usually they let you in cheap enough €5 with a coffee included was nice to meet other parents as well and make small chat. Saved me going crazy stuck indoors in winter

In yesterdays pod Rosemary is talking about the trans debacle on Instagram , saying the messages she received were all nonsensical and attacking the trans community…. I think she’s such a smart woman and it’s crazy that she hates any suggestion she’s not 100% right

Reactions: 5
Well to be fair, if I brought a child to a park or anywhere where there are loads of children, I wouldn’t film or take pictures
But if she’d been out we’d have heard about it…she’s obviously reading here and has him out in the fresh air!
Also she mentioned his speech not coming on, all kids develop at different rates however if he isn’t mixing with other children at all he it wont help the situation, they learn from their peers…

Reactions: 2
But if she’d been out we’d have heard about it…she’s obviously reading here and has him out in the fresh air!
Also she mentioned his speech not coming on, all kids develop at different rates however if he isn’t mixing with other children at all he it wont help the situation, they learn from their peers…
He's with his brothers and Bea's kids all the time?

Reactions: 13
Agree about the breast-feeding but it’s better than the crap Indian takeaway forced on the poor thing

Reactions: 1