Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s gas that people are so enraged about Ryan being cast as Ken! If there’s one thing Ryan can do well, is the subtle cheesy tack. You’d swear he was appointed to perform open heart surgery on geriatric cancer patients the way some people are outraged. If you’ve seen him in La La Land you’ll know he’s well able to be a cheesy Ken. Also, I must have missed the memo where Ken was some kind of hot stud. The doll has a mangina ffs. Yet everyone IRL are outraged at; subjctively speaking - the hottest man on earth - being cast to play him. Ok.
Oh I’m not outraged. I love him. But my favourite role of his is Blue Valentine. I think him very sexy a man. I think Ken should be someone almost asexual is all.

Reactions: 2
Fair play for getting a piece in the Guardian. It is the same oul shite that she's constantly repeating, but fair play all the same.

Reactions: 10
what we thinking for a new thread title ? I think it would be good to incorporate that it’s a rave thread just for clarity cause I even sometimes get the two mixed up 😂

Reactions: 6
She just said on her Insta story that she is going to be narrating her book! I'm not a reader but am constantly listening to audiobooks & podcasts so I'm thrilled that she will be narrating and not someone else.

Reactions: 10
Could someone make a new thread? Not sure how to continue one and link it to this one

Reactions: 1
Finished the book and loved it. Felt so sad for Rosemary at times and how much of herself she gave to men. I hope she has found her happy ever after.

• Heart
Reactions: 5