Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he kissed some one else on a night out, but in reality it was probably never going anywhere, they didnt make eachother happy and wanted different things
Had a feeling it was that. Thank you 🙏

Reactions: 2
So far Im enjoying it. I'm more than halfway through.

Think its pretty honest, doesnt altogether paint her in a good light.

As some one with pretty low self esteem, i can relate to some of the "cool girl" moments.
Totally agree - I had a lot of hard relate moments fit sure

Reactions: 1
Is he a little young to be diagnosed? I haven’t listened to her story so I’m not up to speed but he’s only an infant??
No he's not, my youngest was just under 3 being diagnosed, but that was due to waiting lists. I applied for assessment when she was 23 months as there were a huge amount of traits. Paediatrician agreed with me, although he couldn't diagnose

No he's not, my youngest was just under 3 being diagnosed, but that was due to waiting lists. I applied for assessment when she was 23 months as there were a huge amount of traits. Paediatrician agreed with me, although he couldn't diagnose
Atlas isn’t even 2 for another few months though - I think it is very young, obviously very different in America

America is a bit mad, looking from an Urish pount of view. Very common to see 8 year olds with full on braces there too, whereas it you'd be well in your teens (typically) before having orthodontic work!

They do things so differently, i dont think rither side can understand the others way of doing things!

Reactions: 4
America is a bit mad, looking from an Urish pount of view. Very common to see 8 year olds with full on braces there too, whereas it you'd be well in your teens (typically) before having orthodontic work!

They do things so differently, i dont think rither side can understand the others way of doing things!
Yes everything is much more quicker and early intervention is so much more possible because they have to pay through the hole for it.

Any thread name suggestions? Be nice to try incorporate her new book

Did anyone read that Barbie article and think she missed the mark completely? Just looks like she referenced a bunch of Wikipedia articles. Anyone remotely interested in film can see the casting makes perfect sense as does the direction and marketing

Reactions: 3
Did anyone read that Barbie article and think she missed the mark completely? Just looks like she referenced a bunch of Wikipedia articles. Anyone remotely interested in film can see the casting makes perfect sense as does the direction and marketing
No I didn't see it, what was she saying in the article?

Can you explain Ryan gosling being Ken for me please because I don’t get it at all

Is there already an audiobook available of her book or is it just in the works?

Atlas isn’t even 2 for another few months though - I think it is very young, obviously very different in America
I knew with my asd baby. I wasnt listened too which seems the norm here. He is too young to label blablalalal all an excuse to get out of providing any back up or services which pretty much marks the start middle and end of the asd adventure in Ireland.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I finished Rosemary’s book over the weekend and I really enjoyed it. It was really relatable for someone who came of age in the same era as her. I really enjoy her writing and her way of phrasing things. I loved at the end in the acknowledgements, when she was thanking her son, stepsons, and nephews, she says how they give her hope for the next generation of men. I thought it was a lovely way to bring the story full circle.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can you explain Ryan gosling being Ken for me please because I don’t get it at all
I think it’s gas that people are so enraged about Ryan being cast as Ken! If there’s one thing Ryan can do well, is the subtle cheesy tack. You’d swear he was appointed to perform open heart surgery on geriatric cancer patients the way some people are outraged. If you’ve seen him in La La Land you’ll know he’s well able to be a cheesy Ken. Also, I must have missed the memo where Ken was some kind of hot stud. The doll has a mangina ffs. Yet everyone IRL are outraged at; subjctively speaking - the hottest man on earth - being cast to play him. Ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 14