Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes me too! Someone started stalking and harassing her, and Rosemary fell into a depression and stopped showing her life as much as far as I can remember
Given it's so long ago I'm assuming she didn't marry the guy she was dating back then?!

Reactions: 2
Her stalking experience was so scary. People were leaving balloons and I'm pretty sure mass cards to herself tied to her own front door

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Her stalking experience was so scary. People were leaving balloons and I'm pretty sure mass cards to herself tied to her own front door
It was horrendous. IIRC they also set up numerous accounts and sent her hate, so she started to believe there was so many people out there that hated her, but it was actually only one person

• Sad
  • Wow
Yikes that is so awful. Hopefully that makes it a bit sweeter that things have all come together for her now.

• Heart
It was horrendous. IIRC they also set up numerous accounts and sent her hate, so she started to believe there was so many people out there that hated her, but it was actually only one person
You're correct there. A few accounts from the same person set up to send her hate and I think they tried to make it out like a few people were sending stuff to her house. Seeing her live her life now after all the tit that was thrown at her here makes me so happy for her

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Love seeing a rave thread for Rosemary. She used to get a really hard time on boards.ie but I've always liked her, I have been a patreon since she set it up. She just seems like a normal person and weirdly that is really refreshing. I don't usually care when Instagrammers announce pregnancies but I'm genuinely delighted for Rosemary and hope she chooses to share. I think it is so lovely how things have worked out for her in the states, she really deserves happiness.

Reactions: 16
The move to the states has done absolute wonders for her! Genuinely delighted for her about the baby news - the podcast episode where she touched on her fertility testing was really sad, you could tell she had resigned herself to probably never having her own child.

Beatrice is such a fascinating lady too - I'd love for her to give more anecdotes about her work in fashion, I'd say she's seen it all!

I do appreciate Rosemary's honesty, particularly regarding money and how insane healthcare is in the states. There's too many airy fairy eejits that moved to the US, and never delved into how difficult a move like that can be financially.

Reactions: 13
Honestly, I used to find her very disengenous a few years back when she was doing the personal training stuff but she's grown on me a lot lately. Can't help but think she got married very quick, but I hope she's happy.

Edit: I totally agree with what she said on Insta the other day about hating the current trend of dressing babies in bland beige colours. My future kids will also be head to toe in colours and cartoon prints 😂

Reactions: 8
I never knew she had a stalker must have been an awful time for her I’d be a nervous wreck. Did she ever find out who the stalker was?

Reactions: 1
The way she gives trigger warnings, she's so mindful 😊 it makes for such a refreshing change to see on Instagram 😊

Reactions: 13
I’ve been a follower for years and am genuinely over the moon for her. I really hope it all works out for her. She’s a breath of fresh air on insta.

Reactions: 6
Unfollowed Rosemary years ago, can’t remember why. But decided to follow again as she’s been popping up.
She’s pleasant to watch but what’s with this twangy American accent? How long has she been there? I have family in America 8, almost 9 years and they don’t have a twangy accent like that!

Unfollowed Rosemary years ago, can’t remember why. But decided to follow again as she’s been popping up.
She’s pleasant to watch but what’s with this twangy American accent? How long has she been there? I have family in America 8, almost 9 years and they don’t have a twangy accent like that!
I havent noticed any change in her accent must keep an eye out.

Reactions: 6
She speaks the same as always as far As I've noticed.

Reactions: 11
I hadn't heard her voice in years and I'd say it's marginally less Dublin but nothing American jumped out at me. I suppose if her husband is American it won't be long!

Reactions: 3