Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it was just me so! 😅 watching yesterday’s story’s I definitely thought I noticed it

Reactions: 1
That woman is still at it. Not going to say how as il dox myself, but she's still at large.
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. The name was associated with so much across different accounts and platforms. Someone isn't able to just 'stop' that behaviour, it's like a compulsion. There's no way they're not in here either. Probably under a number of different accounts also.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I always thought she was from Kildare, but then again I could be mixing her up with someone else. I haven’t noticed a change in her accent since she’s moved.
She is from Kildare but lived in Dublin for ages

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. The name was associated with so much across different accounts and platforms. Someone isn't able to just 'stop' that behaviour, it's like a compulsion. There's no way they're not in here either. Probably under a number of different accounts also.
Did they ever find out who bloggers unveiled was?

[/QUOTE]

This article gives an overview.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This article gives an overview.

[/QUOTE]
There's a common consensus on who it was but it was never fully proven. I don't want to name any names because it's not face but I think the person was a beauty therapist who had previously worked with bloggers from the West of Ireland

Reactions: 2
At least she admits how fake the influencer thing is.
I never bought her personal trainer rebrand.
Mad how she had a whole post on how she didn't want kinds once upon a time. She seems happy and more genuine the past year or so.

Reactions: 3
Love Rosemary and delighted everything is going well for her. I’ve really enjoyed her podcast this last year or so. I support her on patreon and find her money diaries baffling - anyone who follows her will probably know what I mean! Anyway I really enjoy her content and hope she continues to do well.

Reactions: 10