Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

foxwarren

VIP Member
Asking followers to send a voice note review of the podcast to use as an ad seems a tad lazy? Whatever about quoting existing reviews and building the ad dialogue around what people have already said, but asking people to essentially make the ad for them? Bit much
I couldn’t think of anything worse than listening to badly recorded rambling voice notes in the middle of another podcast. Typical Rosemary, get someone else to do it. If she can’t describe the podcast then how does she expect beleaguered listeners to do it? Describe it; a sporadic short podcast where two sisters talk about how often they cry ‘hot tears of frustration’, order take away and make sweeping statements about places they no longer live in.
---
I really wish she would get over Paw Patrol. Two year olds watch it and she has made it her entire personality. When she finds Bluey she will lose her mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

foxwarren

VIP Member
Now I'm no expert in podcasts but surely there needs to at least be a consistent theme or point, not just a spoken version of what's app shit chats between two sisters
There is no theme to Mairead and Jennys’ but they have a lot more going on than Rosemary and Beatrice. They don’t do anything to create something to talk about.

Saz1234

Lots of my friends live over there and all agree that it has its problems but also say that America has been good to them. Rosemary and Beatrice also seem to have nice lives, don't see either of then delivering pizza to make ends meet 🤣

• Haha

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
I don’t want to sound obsessed with B/ her relationship haha but the last podcast I think makes it clear that she has split from her husband. She buys a new car, and it’s her oldest son that goes with her to pick it up… she brought the kids to Nashville on holiday without the husband…. She mentions getting annoyed when she downloads Google maps and the children tell her ‘this is what dad uses’…. I think it’s really sad if it’s true that she is out in fort Wayne with kiddies and a marriage of so long hasn’t worked out :(
They were talking about marriage and divorce in a patreon episode and heard her mention a friend and she said ‘she’s also getting divorced’ don’t know whether it was just a slip of the tongue.

• Wow

Thump

VIP Member
I believe some of them have a maintenance dose, I think maybe you take it at longer intervals or it’s a smaller dose. Apparently only 20% of people put the weight back on so for 1 in 4 the odds are in their favour. She mentioned that she is 250 pounds, that is quite a lot of weight for her to be carrying around and probably seems like a very difficult prospect to shift it without this help.
Should have said above that for 4 out of 5, not 1 out of 4, but with the thread descending in to chaos afterwards thankfully no one spotted my typo!

• Haha

foxwarren

VIP Member
She wants another one, he doesn’t, but if he hasn’t had a vasectomy I don’t see how he can be so adamant about it.

foxwarren

VIP Member
They can’t go anywhere. Brendan has no holidays working in America, she had a panic attack on her trip with Beatrice. To go anywhere would mean getting off her arse. Salaries in America are gross, most employees do self assessed tax return.

PS Rosemary, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I like Beatrice, so I listen to the podcast. Sue me.

Last edited:

Nosycrow

Chatty Member
Surely there is no doubt that obesity is in fact a disease...?

The HSE defines obesity as - 'a progressive, chronic and complex disease affecting all ages and genders.'

The Mayo Clinic defines it as - 'a complex disease involving having too much body fat.'

The World Health Organisation defines it as - a chronic complex disease defined by excessive fat deposits that can impair health.
Self-inflicted entirely preventable 'disease' then. It doesn't just happen out of the blue and for no reason.

• Angry

Madamex

VIP Member
Maybe they got banned hence looking for a new invite code
Rosemary asked for the code then fox posted the following day as far as I remember. The post was only up a few minutes I think then it was gone. I didn't screenshot it.

foxwarren

VIP Member
I’ll listen as soon as I have the patience for their brand of ill informed, no research required, information given as fact drivel. I winder will Rosemary ever get into an MLM. It would be very on brand😂

NoseyMare99

She did an ask me anything box and someone asked her income, she said across all her income streams she earned 102k last year, then a few people apparently got in touch to thank her for being open about money