Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone screenshot the post? Did Foxwarren just come and say she’s Rosemary and then say she’s not coming back onto tattle again?

Ye know who it is. Said she is rosemary. Said her time on tattle has come to an end or something. And asked did we know why she chose the name. Sounds like tox barren
Why she chose the name? Isn't fox one of the nephews...

Maybe they got banned hence looking for a new invite code
Rosemary asked for the code then fox posted the following day as far as I remember. The post was only up a few minutes I think then it was gone. I didn't screenshot it.

Reactions: 1
The backlash is pretty justified. I don’t follow many threads here and I know people have said that they’ve seen a lot more scrutiny of others, but foxwarren’s incessant rage every time Rosemary so much as farted, was really not normal

Reactions: 18
Foxwarren not Rosemary but I suspect Rosemary figured out who it was.

The post *was* gone yesterday but is back today so I suppose that's why people are confused

Reactions: 7
Nah rosemary definitely would have posted if she figured who it was. Not doxxed them but definitely would have given some info to prove she figured who it was

Reactions: 1
I know this thread was pretty dead but can we move on from the attention fox warren wanted from that post. I’m sure it’ll die a death anyway without their rosemary obsession

Reactions: 12
I couldn’t see the post yesterday but it’s there today. I don’t think it was meant to be taken seriously surely no one thinks foxwarren is R

Reactions: 3
Well, if any time we needed a foxwarren rundown on the substack it’s now and I kinda like Rosemary but secretly think she loves having trolls or feeling targeted and victimised. She has gotten some mileage out of the content over the years

Reactions: 12