Rosanna Davison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They used to be clients where I worked- she was lovely, very friendly and absolutely stunning in person.

as someone that’s had repeated miscarriages, there was zero cost to the health system and surely if I had needed to go into hospital, that’s what I’m paying my taxes towards.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They used to be clients where I worked- she was lovely, very friendly and absolutely stunning in person.

as someone that’s had repeated miscarriages, there was zero cost to the health system and surely if I had needed to go into hospital, that’s what I’m paying my taxes towards.
You do realise this is a gossip thread not a praise and worship rosanna thread?

Have met her and her family before she was married . She’s lovely, the whole family are to be fair.
How can he be described as 'lovely' after cheating on his wife with their children's nanny of all people (and she a teen herself) writing songs about her and lying to them all.

Reactions: 3
Didn't realise only negative, bitchy gossip was allowed on threads! Somebody asked what was she like in person. @Chooeytwo was only answering a question! 🙄

Saw a think on Tiktok today where Rosanna did an interview years ago and said she was for equal rights for women but didn't want to be called a feminist. And then on International Women's Day one year she put up a quote about being a feminist and someone asked her about it coz of what she said in that interview and she blocked them and deleted the post! I hate when people with a large following (can't use the word influencers anymore 🤮) do that like people would much much rather you explained yourself in a normal, calm way rather than blocking and deleting every comment that isn't "omg aren't you gorgeous" 🙄

Reactions: 7
Didn't realise only negative, bitchy gossip was allowed on threads! Somebody asked what was she like in person. @Chooeytwo was only answering a question! 🙄

Saw a think on Tiktok today where Rosanna did an interview years ago and said she was for equal rights for women but didn't want to be called a feminist. And then on International Women's Day one year she put up a quote about being a feminist and someone asked her about it coz of what she said in that interview and she blocked them and deleted the post! I hate when people with a large following (can't use the word influencers anymore 🤮) do that like people would much much rather you explained yourself in a normal, calm way rather than blocking and deleting every comment that isn't "omg aren't you gorgeous" 🙄
That's cos they can't stand people not worshiping every word that comes out of their mouth.

Reactions: 4
That's cos they can't stand people not worshiping every word that comes out of their mouth.
So true!! Imagine having that mindset... "sorry give me a compliment or get blocked. Dont dare ask me a valid normal question..." 😂

• Heart
I sew

[/QUOTE
I seen that tiktok too I couldn’t believe Rosanna blocked her

Reactions: 1
So true!! Imagine having that mindset... "sorry give me a compliment or get blocked. Dont dare ask me a valid normal question..." 😂
So many of them are like that though, if your not on singing their praises your a bully, negative or a troll. God forbid anyone be held accountable in this snowflake generation.

Reactions: 6
yes I’m aware of what this thread is, someone asked what she was like in person and I answered. I worked in that place for 8 years and I gave my experience of her. It’s hardly worshiping her and I only came across the thread as it had gone to the top of the list. Gossiping doesn’t always have to say that someone’s a witch

Reactions: 10
QUOTE="Chooeytwo, post: 4185952, member: 103905"]
yes I’m aware of what this thread is, someone asked what she was like in person and I answered. I worked in that place for 8 years and I gave my experience of her. It’s hardly worshiping her and I only came across the thread as it had gone to the top of the list. Gossiping doesn’t always have to say that someone’s a witch
[/QUOTE]
witch? Yr words, not mine!

I've had a full term stillbirth as well.as 6 rounds of IVF to have one living child so I get tough roads.

I'm delighted for her having her 3 babies.

I just feel that its strange to treat them differently in the way she has, especially when that perception of what the difference could be exists.
can’t imagine what that was like to go through @Thumper. Sending you love. And enjoy your precious little one ❤

Wow the photo shop on that leopard print dress photo is shocking. great right hand side to the picture hanging on wall in background!

She irks me and I had to unfollow. I don't want to hear I'm a mum, I'm a mum for years... 🤯 was happy to hear she was pregnant after her talking about her struggles though. Have gone back for a nose lately and see she says she's in a support bubble with her parents... aren't bubbles to be with someone who lives alone? And you should still be keeping your distance when you are together...but..selfies galore with the mother. Just annoys me... might see my parent next year...who knows.

Reactions: 9
She irks me and I had to unfollow. I don't want to hear I'm a mum, I'm a mum for years... 🤯 was happy to hear she was pregnant after her talking about her struggles though. Have gone back for a nose lately and see she says she's in a support bubble with her parents... aren't bubbles to be with someone who lives alone? And you should still be keeping your distance when you are together...but..selfies galore with the mother. Just annoys me... might see my parent next year...who knows.
Please don't come @ me for this but I visit my parents. Life is too short! They are not getting younger. I keep my distance, meet outside when possible, mask up, etc. It's gone to the stage now I have to weigh up the pros and cons and life is too short to regret not seeing them!! Sending you love! It's so tough! Hopefully restrictions lift soon! 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Please don't come @ me for this but I visit my parents. Life is too short! They are not getting younger. I keep my distance, meet outside when possible, mask up, etc. It's gone to the stage now I have to weigh up the pros and cons and life is too short to regret not seeing them!! Sending you love! It's so tough! Hopefully restrictions lift soon! 💕
I don't think people begrudge Rosanna the odd visit to her parents and I wouldn't begrudge you that either. I saw my mam today for the first time in months for a cup of tea on opposite sides of the kitchen. I think the issue with Rosanna is that she's decided she's in a "bubble" with her parents which seems to mean that she sees them daily, hugs them all the time and never social distances. I'm sure loads of us would love to hug our mams but we're not because we've been told not to and we know we shouldn't, just in case. It feels like there's one rule us and another for influencers.

I don't think people begrudge Rosanna the odd visit to her parents and I wouldn't begrudge you that either. I saw my mam today for the first time in months for a cup of tea on opposite sides of the kitchen. I think the issue with Rosanna is that she's decided she's in a "bubble" with her parents which seems to mean that she sees them daily, hugs them all the time and never social distances. I'm sure loads of us would love to hug our mams but we're not because we've been told not to and we know we shouldn't, just in case. It feels like there's one rule us and another for influencers.
This is it exactly. She's saying she is in a support bubble with her parents. No. She clearly doesn't know what a support bubble is. She is simply saying..this is what we have decided to do. Childcare is allowed so to say they needed help with that I could understand.. I'm sure the husband needs help with the three babies whilst R needs to do herself up for work.. but she's just making up her own rules.. my biggest issue is...if you are going to do it can you at least not post it online for all your followers.

Reactions: 8
I would hate to be a new mum looking at Rosanna’s page. Is there any need for the snaps of her in her skinny jeans and doing workouts so soon after giving birth to twins?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Check out Kate Lawler. She’s a new mum and has been truly honest about it, warts and all. I really admire her honesty.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else notice rosannas freshly done roots on her latest instagram pic this evening?

• Wow
Check out Kate Lawler. She’s a new mum and has been truly honest about it, warts and all. I really admire her honesty.
Used to follow her, but unfollowed recently as I felt the stories of her baby in hospital with drips, cannulas etc attached too much. Call me old fashioned, but taking pictures of my sick baby to post on Instagram would be the last thing on my mind if one of mine were in hospital.
She’s not the first to do it. But I’ve never understood it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.