Rosanna Davison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I 100% think she's a spa however i do think what she's doing for surrogacy in Ireland and is fantastic, that whole law needs to be revised especially if we as a society want equality. Like imagine Rosoes had Sophia now for 3/4 years and if that other woman takes the fancy she can just take Sophia back and there is nothing Rosanna can do about it, so i do like that surrogacy laws are getting a platform.
I think “fantastic” should be used with caution. A wealthy woman went to a poorer country and rented a womb.
I do have huge sympathy for infertile couples and I understand why people would use a surrogate but it still makes me uncomfortable particularity where there is a massive imbalance of power between the parties.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Time for a new thread - any suggestions for a title or just "thread 2"? (To reflect how exciting and interesting Rosanna is 💅)

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion #no2
oh rosanna we are not fools, that in your face behaviour, is proving you are cruel

Sorry - equality regarding same sex couples who want to use surrogacy as an option, and I do think its fantastic because ive never seen it talked about as much in Ireland. ⛔ Also i don't think its fantastic that she being rich rented a poorer woman's womb - I think its great that she's highlighting the laws around surrogacy and how they need to change x

Also disclaimer I'm in the middle of my own surrogacy journey and I will also not be a mother (in this country) to a daughter I intend to raise as my own.

Rosanna makes it out that it's a given right to have a child and as a society we should give people the right to hire a womb. It's not.

Reactions: 4
I'm happy to start a new thread but I don't want to refer to either side of the surrogacy debate/controversy🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.