Rocknrollerbaby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t mention wroxham barns did she?! She’s on another planet 🤣 they’ve done more so far then most people will do all summer holidays!

Reactions: 3
Do her kids get any privacy at all? Also, detailing where all your kids are at any given time of day is really stupid.

Oh my, this woman’s daughter is 12, she is filming her in her bikini, even slow pan down her body when she’s on a sunbed! who does this?! her kids are basically public property, I am amazed her daughter is not telling her to stop!

Reactions: 4
For someone who has moaned about having no money to do things over the holidays
Shes done alot over the holidays never at home!
So entitled

Does she think she’s hilarious always being late? If you’re really running late try putting the phone down and get your arse in gear 😵💫 feel sorry for the kids having to then rush to school!

Does she think she’s hilarious always being late? If you’re really running late try putting the phone down and get your arse in gear 😵💫 feel sorry for the kids having to then rush to school!
Yes! Every time. Im embarrassed for her. Shes not setting any type of example to her kids

Reactions: 2
Remember when she said she couldn’t afford to do anything because of petrol prices but she pops to Cromer after school!! That’s not that close to her at all! Them kids must be exhausted all the time

Reactions: 1
They never get a minute to themselves! Always off out, never just sitting being kids. The day after they came back from holiday on a night flight, they were all at Norwich Castle. I Am exhausted just watching it! And everything is recorded for the “gram” no privacy whatsoever.

Reactions: 4
Remember when she said she couldn’t afford to do anything because of petrol prices but she pops to Cromer after school!! That’s not that close to her at all! Them kids must be exhausted all the time
I dont think they have had 1 day at home all summer holiday.

I would strongly suspect mother dearest paid for the family holiday. I just loved the dropping in the mention of talking to someone about a topic whilst she was in the sauna/steam room at her gym, talk about a teeny stealth boast. I have no doubt that an awful lot of the new stuff they get is from the hustling/freeloading, but pleading poverty in regard to fuel/school stuff is a bit rich when you always ditch the gym membership. I mean, could she not blag some fitness shoes and do some Youtube workouts?

I’ve just come across this thread. I saw this woman at a local attraction over the holidays. I had no idea who she was at the time but she pissed me off because we were sitting watching a show in a dark theatre and she’s there with an SLR camera taking photos of her kids with the flash going off several times. It was so off putting and selfish! I only figured out who she was because she was with another Instagram person who I recognised. Absolute twit!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
God how many times does the woman have to try and get a micro scooter gifted for her kid. It couldn’t be more obvious, tagging them in every post!

Mr K might not get kids saying we saw you on tv but they can say they saw his package on insta stories 😵💫

• Haha
Relatable Ruthie. Sharing all her gifted items and trips.
Many parents can’t afford one day out, but braggy Ruth goes out every day.
second child tying to go to private school.
I’d love to share her page with parents at the school her hubby works 🤪

Mr K might not get kids saying we saw you on tv but they can say they saw his package on insta stories 😵💫
😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1