Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BasicB

I’ve just come across this thread. I saw this woman at a local attraction over the holidays. I had no idea who she was at the time but she pissed me off because we were sitting watching a show in a dark theatre and she’s there with an SLR camera taking photos of her kids with the flash going off several times. It was so off putting and selfish! I only figured out who she was because she was with another Instagram person who I recognised. Absolute twat!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7

123456mnb

She obviously follows this threat! Woe is me post on stories!!
I had the misfortune of seeing her at an event recently. I had hoped that perhaps she would come across better in person. I was completely wrong. She was a prima Donna. Her children were awfully behaved and she either filmed it for Instagram or ignored them. She never once dealt with the issue.
For someone who always talks about her acting education she never takes part in any drama groups. Thank God she stopped those awful sketches she used to do on Instagram!

Reactions: 7
Ahh says she simply cannot afford to go anywhere in the six week holidays as she just can’t justify the petrol! Here is a list of things she says she IS doing in the six week holidays….

1. Nozstock Festival
2. Florence has a week of surf camp
3. Jimmy has a week of football camp
4. A two week all inclusive holiday to Tenerife, which her Mother has kindly paid for
5. A weekend camping in Cromer with friends
6. Days out at Pensthorpe/Norfolk museums as they’re annual pass holders
7. Oh and can’t forget she’s been invited to a few events due to her work

But unfortunately, and it’s ever so sad, she’s had to cancel going to London to see her friend as, again, she just can’t justify the petrol!

Let’s all have a minute silence for poor Ruth and her family who can’t afford to go anywhere in the six weeks holidays x

• Angry
Reactions: 5

hello.hola

Is no one else appalled that she was able to post a video of random people on the train without their permission?! In the Video the couple made complete sense, she doesn’t have 1st class tickets and her buggy is blocking the toilet. Plus she goes on about how well behaved her children were when earlier that same day she posted a video of the boy upside down on a chair all over it.
The fact the train guard said hello to her doesn’t mean he was ok with her sitting there without tickets, it means he was simply saying hello. There is no evidence of the couple being rude to her or her children or swearing. The fact she’s allowed to post it and create a witch hunt is beyond me!! I hope people report it to Insta and it’s taken down!
She is vile and she can insist all she likes that her youngest son is sweet… he seems like a spoilt brat to me. This morning with scissors trying to cut the baby’s hair. WTF.

Legs 11

I cannot believe she's been entitled to tax credits. Hopefully HMRC will investigate her accounts.

Middle classed family, blogger, husband a teacher, oldest attends the most expensive private school in Norwich, both younger children attend Gymboree (not cheap), brand new football kits, they go on regular family days out, etc, etc.

I clearly earn more than her as not entitled to tax credit for many years, but cannot afford to do half of what they do as a family.

• Wow

seen-the-light

They never get a minute to themselves! Always off out, never just sitting being kids. The day after they came back from holiday on a night flight, they were all at Norwich Castle. I Am exhausted just watching it! And everything is recorded for the “gram” no privacy whatsoever.

Reactions: 4

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
Ahh says she simply cannot afford to go anywhere in the six week holidays as she just can’t justify the petrol! Here is a list of things she says she IS doing in the six week holidays….

1. Nozstock Festival
2. Florence has a week of surf camp
3. Jimmy has a week of football camp
4. A two week all inclusive holiday to Tenerife, which her Mother has kindly paid for
5. A weekend camping in Cromer with friends
6. Days out at Pensthorpe/Norfolk museums as they’re annual pass holders
7. Oh and can’t forget she’s been invited to a few events due to her work

But unfortunately, and it’s ever so sad, she’s had to cancel going to London to see her friend as, again, she just can’t justify the petrol!

Let’s all have a minute silence for poor Ruth and her family who can’t afford to go anywhere in the six weeks holidays x
My heart bleeds for her… NOT!

• Haha

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
That photo she’s posted from the ones they sent her, none of them including her are striking.

No one is waiting on her, it’s modelling, only a few suceed.

What a selfish b%#*= daughter feels ill, packs her off to have a party with friends and now locks her in her room. #covidspreader

• Angry
Why does she have permanent mascara smudges under her eyes? Morning, afternoon and evening... it’s always there! Does she not wash?

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
She could um you know look after her own child! Instead let’s shame something when we only have her side of the story 🙄
For balance, my 11 year old son has been to our local Premier Education club a few times (I do need the childcare) and always enjoyed it. I’ve never seen an exclusively football themed day advertised, it’s only ever been multi sports or performing arts here. She’s had a refund and still complaining like she wants compensation, I don’t know how her family put up with her.

123456mnb

Because of course a fancy London hotel jazz evening (all free) calls for a 30+ year old school unitard (not a catsuit). Whilst your husband looks like a chav too!! Desperation!

Anyone else playing school holiday Bingo? She takes the kids to the same places every single holiday (because it's all free) - Roar, Wroxham Barns, Pensthorpe. Other tourist attractions in Norfolk do not exist because they don't give out free tickets.
Check out Instagram Viewer Story if anyone gets blocked. Free access.

• Haha

123456mnb

I simply can not get over how much this woman complains and is so disrespectful to others. We are in a global pandemic and she is slagging off NHS staff because she hasn't seen the same consultant twice! During my three very high risk pregnancies where I spent the majority of my time in hospital I rarely saw the same consultant. It's just how things go. She needs to get over herself. Let alone all the complaining about her kids school! How can she be at the beach one day (which is miles from her house) and then take her kids out if school because she doesn't want them to get ill? Then complain they won't give out any work. Perhaps moan about it at home but don't go on and on about it on social media over several days. I hope her kids school and her community midwife read what evil things this evil woman writes. What is very interesting is that when R was born she was at nearly 10,000 followers. Three years later she hasn't moved in numbers. Certainly no progression!

swipe_up

VIP Member
I think anyone that knows her knows those kids are not well behaved

i mean they’re young so they’re never going to be angels (understandably!)
I think she thinks she’s a gentle parent but she’s permissive and there’s a whole world of difference.
raising entitled brats…just like her upbringing then

im such a whack

Of course she is entitled. Have you not seen the couple on the train she filmed,probably without their permission,,because they dared to speak their mind. Oh and having attended a social event where this abhorrent Woman also was, it’s clear she is attracted to influencers with more followers than her.
Try and speak to her when you don’t have an online following she doesn’t want to know. Way below her entitled life

• Heart

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
She could um you know look after her own child! Instead let’s shame something when we only have her side of the story 🙄

seen-the-light

Oh my, this woman’s daughter is 12, she is filming her in her bikini, even slow pan down her body when she’s on a sunbed! who does this?! her kids are basically public property, I am amazed her daughter is not telling her to stop!