Rocknrollerbaby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happed on the train?
There’s a video on her posts of a couple saying she needs to get out of first class because she hadn’t bought a first class ticket 😂 Ruth starts saying they’ve told her to get her screaming kids to be quiet 🤷‍♀️ She’s written a long post to go with it 🥱

Reactions: 1
Is no one else appalled that she was able to post a video of random people on the train without their permission?! In the Video the couple made complete sense, she doesn’t have 1st class tickets and her buggy is blocking the toilet. Plus she goes on about how well behaved her children were when earlier that same day she posted a video of the boy upside down on a chair all over it.
The fact the train guard said hello to her doesn’t mean he was ok with her sitting there without tickets, it means he was simply saying hello. There is no evidence of the couple being rude to her or her children or swearing. The fact she’s allowed to post it and create a witch hunt is beyond me!! I hope people report it to Insta and it’s taken down!
She is vile and she can insist all she likes that her youngest son is sweet… he seems like a spoilt brat to me. This morning with scissors trying to cut the baby’s hair. WTF.

Reactions: 5
I think anyone that knows her knows those kids are not well behaved

i mean they’re young so they’re never going to be angels (understandably!)
I think she thinks she’s a gentle parent but she’s permissive and there’s a whole world of difference.
raising entitled brats…just like her upbringing then

Reactions: 4
She is lapping this up LAPPING it up! She must think all of her Christmas' have come at once! Train gate giving content for the next 6 months fml

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Think train-gate was the nail in the coffin for her. At least it has shown the world what she is really like. Loving this week's EDP comments. Copying them here to be immortalized!

I hope that is ‘news’ is in some way a repercussion for her filming the couple and posting it from her train journey the other week. Still unbelievable that she could consider herself in the right there and then write about it! (And worse still the paper publish it).

I can’t say any of her columns ‘sparked a healthy debate’, they just came across as her showing readers what a self entitled, unreasonable person she must really be.

Let’s hope she’s off to spend less time writing drivel and more time disciplining her children.

I've taken small children on a long journey, but I wasn't so arrogant that I gate-crashed first class and then had a go at the people who'd actually paid to sit there.

Nope - babbled on about herself and her self righteous entitlement. It would seem Archant have finally seen sense

Most of the criticism about Davies' writing was that it was of just such poor quality, never mind the content itself.

But the quality was just so poor. Her writing had the feel of some 15 year old girl, sitting there at 10pm on a Sunday night, struggling with an English essay that's got to be handed in the following morning.

Give you more time to teach your children respect and how to behave in public

The complete ramblings of a mad woman whose intentions were always misguided and quite delusional.
But always certainly entertaining !!!

this Mummy blogger knew her limits and stuck to puffing u free gifts and imposing herself, her views and her me, me, me, me diatribe using far too many words

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I cannot believe she's been entitled to tax credits. Hopefully HMRC will investigate her accounts.

Middle classed family, blogger, husband a teacher, oldest attends the most expensive private school in Norwich, both younger children attend Gymboree (not cheap), brand new football kits, they go on regular family days out, etc, etc.

I clearly earn more than her as not entitled to tax credit for many years, but cannot afford to do half of what they do as a family.

• Wow
I certainly wouldn't say she was middle class. Husband is a NQT, don't know what he did work-wise previously, but she has been a SAHM for some years, propped up by mummy as an only child. I would say her 'influencer' blagging looks like it's been more successful recently, so that would explain some of the stuff, and of course she has been doing regular articles for the local rag etc, which would give her some spending money. Bursaries are their gateway in the world of the private school..........

Reactions: 1
Ahh says she simply cannot afford to go anywhere in the six week holidays as she just can’t justify the petrol! Here is a list of things she says she IS doing in the six week holidays….

1. Nozstock Festival
2. Florence has a week of surf camp
3. Jimmy has a week of football camp
4. A two week all inclusive holiday to Tenerife, which her Mother has kindly paid for
5. A weekend camping in Cromer with friends
6. Days out at Pensthorpe/Norfolk museums as they’re annual pass holders
7. Oh and can’t forget she’s been invited to a few events due to her work

But unfortunately, and it’s ever so sad, she’s had to cancel going to London to see her friend as, again, she just can’t justify the petrol!

Let’s all have a minute silence for poor Ruth and her family who can’t afford to go anywhere in the six weeks holidays x

• Angry
Ahh says she simply cannot afford to go anywhere in the six week holidays as she just can’t justify the petrol! Here is a list of things she says she IS doing in the six week holidays….

1. Nozstock Festival
2. Florence has a week of surf camp
3. Jimmy has a week of football camp
4. A two week all inclusive holiday to Tenerife, which her Mother has kindly paid for
5. A weekend camping in Cromer with friends
6. Days out at Pensthorpe/Norfolk museums as they’re annual pass holders
7. Oh and can’t forget she’s been invited to a few events due to her work

But unfortunately, and it’s ever so sad, she’s had to cancel going to London to see her friend as, again, she just can’t justify the petrol!

Let’s all have a minute silence for poor Ruth and her family who can’t afford to go anywhere in the six weeks holidays x
My heart bleeds for her… NOT!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The fact she feels hard done by is mind blowing!
I’m so certain she reads here she is bound to address this…

Reactions: 3