Rocknrollerbaby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel sorry for the new milkshake business in Chantry Place, Ruthie slatting them on IG.
I can’t believe how often she slags off local businesses. It’s like she expects them to fawn over her because she has an Instagram account and when they don’t, or they are just human, she gets satisfaction from plublicly moaning about them. So unprofessional as an influencer and just plain nasty when usually it sounds like companies are just doing their best. None are ever perfect 100% of the time!

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe how often she slags off local businesses. It’s like she expects them to fawn over her because she has an Instagram account and when they don’t, or they are just human, she gets satisfaction from plublicly moaning about them. So unprofessional as an influencer and just plain nasty when usually it sounds like companies are just doing their best. None are ever perfect 100% of the time!
If I lived local and she was slating them then I’d go there as it’s likely they haven’t bowed down to the princess’s spoilt demands and I’d give them credit for it.

Oh cringing hell.. imagine being a teen and your mum posting those videos with filters for all to see 🤣

The cheek of her slagging off her husband when she dresses how she does. Forever seeing the top of her tights 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Latest story is another fine example of her hypocrisy. Her friend helped them to do work in their garden and for convenience to her house parked his car blocking a public pathway. A lady (who Ruth seems to know from the school) lives down the alleyway being blocked and went to post a note on the window of the car… well Ruth notices out of the window and is shouting at her that there’s ‘plenty of room’ to get round. The lady later text Ruth to say she’d had an issue in the past with an ambulance not being able to get access due to a parked car which is why she came out. I don’t think that’s unreasonable but this has sent Ruth on one of her ridiculous rants about this poor woman. Calling her names, videoing the alley and therefore ‘proving’ the woman was being stupid.

Bearing in mind how much she loves to kick off over the smallest things and judge everyone else it’s just hilarious. You can guarantee if it was the other way round she’d have been filming the car, the family home and making a massive scene!

Grumble over!
---
The cheek of her slagging off her husband when she dresses how she does. Forever seeing the top of her tights 🤮
Not to mention allowing her 3 year old to just pop out a tit wherever she sees fit!

She also has no idea about safety! Within 2 minutes of watching the rant I had located her exact house on the internet, could see a previous floorplan and photos inside as well as how much she paid for it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist when you post a video with a for sale board AND plaster your house number on your wheely bins!

Reactions: 3
Latest post- youngest son is sick. She still took him to a busy event and now both sons have it, her mum and God knows how nasty other people she may have infected!! Selfish woman

• Angry
Latest post- youngest son is sick. She still took him to a busy event and now both sons have it, her mum and God knows how nasty other people she may have infected!! Selfish woman
it seems her husband is no better because he’s gone into work poorly.. because teachers can’t take sick days apparently 😂

Latest story, where she is taking the piss out of a literal child for asking a question about how a boat works/wearing a Christmas jumper in August (Mum shaming?). She seems to be annoyed at this child because she is much better behaved than her brats.

Then proceeds to slag off said child (7 hours later) with her own 12 year old, way to teach your kids that bullying is cool and “funny” Ruth. But then you are a massive bully yourself so!

ETA - isn’t her husband a teacher?! Says a lot about his character if he’s okay with his wife bullying kids. Sure wouldn’t want my children in his care

Last edited:
She is coming off as a complete spoilt brat on this holiday. Most people can't afford a night away yet how many holidays has she had recently and spending the whole of this one moaning about it. Did she not do the research into the place or did she go for it just because she thinks Johnny Depp stayed there? Don't get me started on her toxic 90s view of food and dieting. "I need to punish myself because I had an ice-cream". Those poor girls being brought up with that toxic attitude.

Ruth is desperate for another freebie and destroying another business. She is an online bully. Bellyboos and now Suffolk secrets 🤦‍♀️

Blaming someone else rather than admiring she didn't do the research into the place. One look at the website photos it is clear it wouldn't be great for a younger child with those stairs/railings. Her "anxiety" caused by the "stress" is bullshit. More likely caused by doing the juice cleansing the week before followed by eating and running! Scrounger who never wants to actually pay for anything.

Reactions: 3
I almost forgot the online bullying campaign against the couple of the train. Maybe the Norwich private school should follow her. The parents at Cavell Primary would dislike her just like the majority of the parents at Mulbarton.

She's too busy posting on the gram 😂
---
Has anyone else noticed that when Ruth has to pay for a trip, meal, etc she complains?!

I see she's trying to bag a freebie from Legoland.