Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
God her last few stories have been so stupid. What a little brat

Edit - I do know she’s in a bad place with her dads anniversary coming up. But jeez just step away from social media!

Reactions: 2

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
I used to follow Kat’s page around 10 years ago, I was planning a wedding at the time. Before I say anything else, I want to say I am truly sorry for her for the loss of her father, it’s heartbreaking and to be honest I feel a bit hypocritical commenting on her thread.

My issues with her are from a long time ago though, and from what I saw @Ramekins I’m not surprised she done that, it’s so shady, but you’re definitely better off with your wedding not being featured on her blog.

I think Kat became very unlikeable as soon as she started hanging out with ”Gala Darling” (who needs her own thread here).
I had no idea about any racism allegations though, if that’s true she’s even worse than I thought.

hashtagtea

Wow I just looked up gala darling, she is unrecognisable. I remember idolising her when she still lived in Australia, but then realised she was just a scammer with the blogcademy and tapping. I think she's a troubled person, she has talked about eating disorders in the past and I don't think she's over that.
Yeah you can tell she has quite serious body image issues and she’s definitely gone to town with cosmetic maintenance the last few years!

hashtagtea

Body dysmorphia and an addiction to exercise, she sometimes comes across as a pick me girl . I still follow because I’m wondering when this bubble will burst
I’ve never followed her on insta - I was pretty surprised to do a deep dive and see she’s still doing that stupid tapping. Weird things I remember about her from when I used to think she was the pinnacle of cool:
- she called her followers non-pareils or something stupid
- she did a post talking about how amazing Uber in San Francisco was in about 2013, I think this is where I first heard about Uber. She then did a post a few months later talking about how everyone should boycott it for some unknown reason.
- she released a 30 day course on “radical self-love” and I am hugely gullible and was in a very dark place at the time so I bought it…. One of the days your task was to “have a break, you deserve a day off.” How incredibly lazy of her to not even bother making a 30 day course worth it.
- she married a guy called Mike for his green card and they ate pizza on their wedding day and that was the coolest thing I had ever heard of

That’s all I can think of but I have a weird memory for this sort of detail so I’ll probably be back.

aggytha

VIP Member
I am too new to start a thread and can’t find one on rocknrollbride/ Kat Williams which surprises me. She’s currently on a press trip not using #ad because she’s the worst. She grinds my gears so badly! Always woe is me. Life is hard when she is beyond privileged (I understand losing her dad was shit) and also a racist. Not a fan!!
Just came across this and couldn’t help but comment after reading your comment about her being racist?! More info please!!

I started following her back in 2019 when I got engaged and quite enjoyed commenting on her Facebook group to discuss wedding things with other members but I do remember there were regularly quite a few arguments and issues on there where conversations were closed down quickly and people felt admin didn’t deal with situations correctly.

obviously really sad and horrible when she lost her dad and I do feel for her, but this gifted trip is doing my nut in! Pretty sure her last trip to the Maldives was gifted too? HOW?!

littlebananafairy

All it takes is for people to acknowledge what has been said and perhaps explain that she needs to take the trips for her job or even she needed a holiday. But she jumps on the defensive constantly about things and everything is about “trolling”, even though she publicly posted the name of a WOC asking her to do better when it came to racial sensitivities.

ManicMayz

Used to really like RnR Bride but now it seems like she's hating on a lot of things just to bring in content and activity on her page.

She used to encourage all things unique and even supported the traditional wedding but it seems now she will go back on her morals and slate anything that others enjoyed.

FYI Kat your own wedding was in keeping with the times and no, I don't like it, loads of others don't but you did you and thats fine. Don't start calling others out for the same shit YOU did.
Yes! It used to about normal brides doing the things that make them happy and sharing those tips. There is an element of that still but her content is so bitchy and the editorial stuff so unachievable. I don't get the tone anymore?

AmmaH

No idea how Gala is still pulling a living from the manifestation and tapping stuff! It's nits!

Reactions: 1

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
Oh my gosh, why am I even slightly surprised at this. I think I’ve said it before but she really needs a slap. And to pull her big head out of her arse.

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
Yeah, the book wasn’t great. I ordered a magazine when I got engaged first and it arrived in bad condition in a tattered envelope. I emailed them and got no response at all. Not great service to top it off.

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
Bloody hell, what an ignorant piece of sh**. She really thinks she’s something special! I don’t think she was this much of an arse a couple of years ago- or was she? I wonder if it was always there or she’s just changed in the last couple of years.