Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jack0

Chatty Member
I can’t believe how defensive she got from the comments telling her it was off brand. It WAS off brand.

And her hair always looks shit, can’t believe she actually pays a lot of money for that.

Reactions: 4

FNM

The Confidence Club marketing, and RnR Bride day event she held at the price point she was charging was an absolute joke too.

She is from the school of Sarah Akwisombe - so she can also eff off!

Reactions: 4

Bezzzz

I left her years ago with the desperate sucking up to gala darling, who literally used her when nubbie twiglet - or what ever her name was- wasn’t available. It was so uncomfortable especially when it was so obvious that she was there to fill in. Her adoration of that snake oil sales person gross. Kats move to being an aggressively body positive person is a lie and so disingenuous. It’s a sales tactic .. 🤮

Reactions: 3

MRSELM

I just revisited her IG after years of not remembering her and.. bloody hell does she know what shampoo is?? u could fry a whole English breakfast in that.

• Haha

Hotel_breakfast

Wow I just looked up gala darling, she is unrecognisable. I remember idolising her when she still lived in Australia, but then realised she was just a scammer with the blogcademy and tapping. I think she's a troubled person, she has talked about eating disorders in the past and I don't think she's over that.

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I used to love Kat. I got married in 2011 and was really into her blog and that rock my wedding blog too. I thought she was brilliant and was so impressed with her success but she really is quite annoying now isn’t she and I find her, Nubby and Gala sooooo pretentious especially when they’re together. Also find it so weird she has a cat called Rachel when thats her sisters name, seems kinda bitchy.

I’m impressed with her not drinking and my heart broke for her when she lost her Dad.

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
Yay a Kat thread!
Omg that Confidence Club crap. That was just some rubbish she put together to sell to people who struggle with it and she charged so much for it too! (can’t remember exactly how much, but i remember thinking it was ridiculous!) Like as if everyone who’s shy or introverted can pay for her tat.

I ordered her magazine the month I got engaged, she was trialing the paper envelopes and it arrived in tatters. Sent an email because she’d said on the ‘gram to let her know what people thought. No response. When a customer emails you because their order arrives damaged, you REPLY!!!

She became insufferable this time last year. Her attitude to “I don’t give a crap” is so in your face and she’s so incredibly rude to people. Those stupid T-shirt’s with the insults people have said to her written on them just look silly 😄

That’s my ten pence 😄 Not a fan anymore, as you can tell 😄

ps I made a thread when I was new too, a Tessar Goad one, it got lost in the abyss and hasn’t been replied to since- I have no idea how to do it properly, but I think you’ve to use tags?? 😄

hashtagtea

Also resurrecting this thread because I went down a rabbit hole on Gala Darling and her chums today. I used to idolise Gala back when she was one of the few full time bloggers around and then I realised what an absolute SCAM she was. Anyone remember the Blogcademy??

CommentBelow

Just went nosing at Kats account for the first time in ages. She’s still a massive C- word. She posted on her stories about a Susan commenting something like she doesn’t like her page, and proceeded to show the persons profile and be incredibly rude and specific in her insults about the person. Bloody cow, how does she get away with that kind of thing?!
She needs to be taken down a notch. A slap of the cop on stick.

And yes, her hair is always gross and greasy.
Maybe I’m totally off the mark but when she showed Susan likes paw patrol I assumed she probably has a developmental disorder or such, so seeing Kat mock her so publicly really emphasised how much of a cruel mean girl she is to me.

Lucia

VIP Member
I used to enjoy her and her content then the mask slipped and she showed her true personality. The way she calls everyone out over some valid comments. I feel for her over her dad but she is a shitty person

LibertyLourise

I am too new to start a thread and can’t find one on rocknrollbride/ Kat Williams which surprises me. She’s currently on a press trip not using #ad because she’s the worst. She grinds my gears so badly! Always woe is me. Life is hard when she is beyond privileged (I understand losing her dad was shit) and also a racist. Not a fan!!
Oh! I had no idea she was racist.
I applied for her magazine but was rejected as she had recently posted a plus size bride.

• Sad

misunderstood

Wow read this thread early this morning (blame insomnia) . I feel like I should have a look at her Instagram in other forums people really don’t like her.
I am surprised that she is not black listed in the wedding industry for unprofessional behaviour.
she is insufferable with Gala Darling.
Please can someone make a thread for Gala coz she is a major scam artist

Madeofeyes

Resurrecting the thread to ask why her hair is always so greasy and also dry and horrible. Like how lazy are you?!

• Haha

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Literally just came here to say can’t believe she’s being so rude about that style of wedding dress, it’s just childish and mean

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I haven’t followed her for years. Is she still sober? Last time I looked at her she made a big song and dance about giving up wine. It was when her Dad died which to be fair I felt absolutely awful for her as she was clearly very close to him.

Reactions: 2