Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ihateit

Been lurking here while getting more and more sick of Kat. I'm convinced she's written this herself to keep up with her "poor oppressed Kat" image.

Hahaha such a load of shit Kat. How can one person be both up their own arse and desperately insecure?

Reactions: 6

Madeofeyes

Oh she’s the worst isn’t she. I haven’t looked at her stuff for a while because she’s so up herself.
I did see her make a reel / TikTok using that ‘this is bs. This is a work of art’ sound - slating things people clearly like for not being ‘edgy’ enough. JUST WEEKS after kicking off some comedian had made posts taking the mick out of her insta / magazine all hashtag be kind. Such a hypocrite.

Reactions: 6

ekl2000

VIP Member
Been lurking here while getting more and more sick of Kat. I'm convinced she's written this herself to keep up with her "poor oppressed Kat" image.
struggling to find this guy on Google, only Robert Wilson university lecturers I’m finding are for maths or accounting!

if it’s fake, then that is TRAGIC. If it’s real….This Robert knew it’d get posted. Was probably some test he set to show examples of main character syndrome to his class. So random.

Reactions: 5

ManicMayz

Is she not embarassed going on like that at her big age :ROFLMAO: the only 'April fool' is her posting stuff that makes her sound like a whiny 14 year old. Clown behaviour
Would have been better to just admit she'd misjudged the tone and move on 🤦‍♀️Quite a few of the comments were from women whose Mum had worn that dress. Way to alienate your audience 👏

littlebananafairy

I used to follow her too but stopped when she became very catty and rude to anyone who asked her anything she disagreed with. She became very hostile and had this “ I don’t take any shit” attitude. But I think what she is missing is that not every comment or question is “shit”, some people have valid points, questions and comments that are not trying to troll her but based on other people’s feelings. It seems only her thoughts and feelings are valid to her. It’s a shame. I loved the magazine and the book

Used to really like RnR Bride but now it seems like she's hating on a lot of things just to bring in content and activity on her page.

She used to encourage all things unique and even supported the traditional wedding but it seems now she will go back on her morals and slate anything that others enjoyed.

FYI Kat your own wedding was in keeping with the times and no, I don't like it, loads of others don't but you did you and thats fine. Don't start calling others out for the same shit YOU did.

littlebananafairy

For someone who is all about doing things your own way and having your own style, that post came across are judgmental and mean. By all means, have jokes like that with your mates but not on your business profile.

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
Wonder how long she can go on publishing when she’s this nasty to people. I unfollowed her ages ago because I got so sick of her self centred, woe is me attitude. She seems to only care about herself. It’s not a very sustainable business model 🤷‍♀️

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Basicly a rich brat who dyed her hair and made it her whole personality.

Can't stand this manifestation shit - such a priveledged and out of touch view of the world.
It’s just so basic isn’t it 😂 see all the MLM huns spout that crap too. I wouldn’t want to lump myself in with them, hardly alternative and cool

Reactions: 4

ekl2000

VIP Member
She’s such a fucking twat 😅

I had to unfollow RNRbride as although I enjoy the content, I can’t stand her. It’s not as unique as she thinks either.

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
Just went nosing at Kats account for the first time in ages. She’s still a massive C- word. She posted on her stories about a Susan commenting something like she doesn’t like her page, and proceeded to show the persons profile and be incredibly rude and specific in her insults about the person. Bloody cow, how does she get away with that kind of thing?!
She needs to be taken down a notch. A slap of the cop on stick.

And yes, her hair is always gross and greasy.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I'd love it if this was some kind of automated spam email that she's turned into a brag. I bet Robert Wilson has spent the last 11 years waiting for a reply and is devastated about this development.

• Haha