rocknrollbride / Kat Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am too new to start a thread and can’t find one on rocknrollbride/ Kat Williams which surprises me. She’s currently on a press trip not using #ad because she’s the worst. She grinds my gears so badly! Always woe is me. Life is hard when she is beyond privileged (I understand losing her dad was tit) and also a racist. Not a fan!!

Reactions: 7
I am too new to start a thread and can’t find one on rocknrollbride/ Kat Williams which surprises me. She’s currently on a press trip not using #ad because she’s the worst. She grinds my gears so badly! Always woe is me. Life is hard when she is beyond privileged (I understand losing her dad was tit) and also a racist. Not a fan!!
Oh! I had no idea she was racist.
I applied for her magazine but was rejected as she had recently posted a plus size bride.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The Confidence Club marketing, and RnR Bride day event she held at the price point she was charging was an absolute joke too.

She is from the school of Sarah Akwisombe - so she can also eff off!

Reactions: 4
Yay a Kat thread!
Omg that Confidence Club crap. That was just some rubbish she put together to sell to people who struggle with it and she charged so much for it too! (can’t remember exactly how much, but i remember thinking it was ridiculous!) Like as if everyone who’s shy or introverted can pay for her tat.

I ordered her magazine the month I got engaged, she was trialing the paper envelopes and it arrived in tatters. Sent an email because she’d said on the ‘gram to let her know what people thought. No response. When a customer emails you because their order arrives damaged, you REPLY!!!

She became insufferable this time last year. Her attitude to “I don’t give a crap” is so in your face and she’s so incredibly rude to people. Those stupid T-shirt’s with the insults people have said to her written on them just look silly 😄

That’s my ten pence 😄 Not a fan anymore, as you can tell 😄

ps I made a thread when I was new too, a Tessar Goad one, it got lost in the abyss and hasn’t been replied to since- I have no idea how to do it properly, but I think you’ve to use tags?? 😄

I used to love Kat. I got married in 2011 and was really into her blog and that rock my wedding blog too. I thought she was brilliant and was so impressed with her success but she really is quite annoying now isn’t she and I find her, Nubby and Gala sooooo pretentious especially when they’re together. Also find it so weird she has a cat called Rachel when thats her sisters name, seems kinda bitchy.

I’m impressed with her not drinking and my heart broke for her when she lost her Dad.

Just came across this and couldn’t help but comment after reading your comment about her being racist?! More info please!!

I started following her back in 2019 when I got engaged and quite enjoyed commenting on her Facebook group to discuss wedding things with other members but I do remember there were regularly quite a few arguments and issues on there where conversations were closed down quickly and people felt admin didn’t deal with situations correctly.

obviously really sad and horrible when she lost her dad and I do feel for her, but this gifted trip is doing my nut in! Pretty sure her last trip to the Maldives was gifted too? HOW?!

Reactions: 2
I got married a few years ago and my wedding was featured on the Rock n Roll Bride website. Last year Kat deleted my wedding, and all weddings submitted by our photographer, from the site. I can't remember the exact details of why, but our photographer called out Kat on some crappy behaviour/comments she made towards a wedding supplier.

I was really sad about it initially, regardless of what beef she has with others it seemed like a crappy thing to do to myself and the other brides affected, especially as we'd taken the time to write about our weddings for the blog posts. Now I don't care and am glad my wedding isn't featured there anymore.

There was an Instagram account set up by the person that experienced Kat's racism that had all the evidence in the stories but I can't for the life of me find it now.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I used to follow Kat’s page around 10 years ago, I was planning a wedding at the time. Before I say anything else, I want to say I am truly sorry for her for the loss of her father, it’s heartbreaking and to be honest I feel a bit hypocritical commenting on her thread.

My issues with her are from a long time ago though, and from what I saw @Ramekins I’m not surprised she done that, it’s so shady, but you’re definitely better off with your wedding not being featured on her blog.

I think Kat became very unlikeable as soon as she started hanging out with ”Gala Darling” (who needs her own thread here).
I had no idea about any racism allegations though, if that’s true she’s even worse than I thought.

Reactions: 2
Sorry I wandered off. Glad the racism stuff was found. I was searching some old whatsapp chats from when it happened. Lots of censoring of people / women of colour when they ‘dared’ speak out about cultural appropriation etc in her stupid fb group that then closed I think? Lots of ‘sorry YOU FEEL that way’ type apologies. All awful.

She did a q&a on insta a while ago and it was all ‘if you’re miserable then just quit your job / travel / move’ as if everyone is minted like her and G. She seems to think she’s better than people because she has a bit of money and is ‘alternative’

She goes to a decent hair dresser but seems to always have disgusting straw dry and greasy hair. How?!

Reactions: 7
Wow read this thread early this morning (blame insomnia) . I feel like I should have a look at her Instagram in other forums people really don’t like her.
I am surprised that she is not black listed in the wedding industry for unprofessional behaviour.
she is insufferable with Gala Darling.
Please can someone make a thread for Gala coz she is a major scam artist

Oh she’s the worst isn’t she. I haven’t looked at her stuff for a while because she’s so up herself.
I did see her make a reel / TikTok using that ‘this is bs. This is a work of art’ sound - slating things people clearly like for not being ‘edgy’ enough. JUST WEEKS after kicking off some comedian had made posts taking the mick out of her insta / magazine all hashtag be kind. Such a hypocrite.

Reactions: 6