rocknrollbride / Kat Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know you can’t necessarily judge a person you don’t know based on their social media persona, but she does come across as very nasty and bitter. Unfollowed her ages ago as her rants are just embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
I don't understand how this woman doesn't have a more active thread, she's awful.
I agree.
She doesn't show up on my feed much anymore - but every time she does it reminds me how much I regret wasting my money on Rock and Roll Bride magazine.

Reactions: 6
I agree.
She doesn't show up on my feed much anymore - but every time she does it reminds me how much I regret wasting my money on Rock and Roll Bride magazine.
Agreed. I bought her book and sold it on a car boot but I even regret that, should've burned it!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah, the book wasn’t great. I ordered a magazine when I got engaged first and it arrived in bad condition in a tattered envelope. I emailed them and got no response at all. Not great service to top it off.

Reactions: 1
I agree.
Same here!!

She thinks she is so very quirky and interesting. She isn't. She looks like any other slightly alternative millennial girl. I dressed like her at sixth form circa 2006.

Reactions: 6
I left her years ago with the desperate sucking up to gala darling, who literally used her when nubbie twiglet - or what ever her name was- wasn’t available. It was so uncomfortable especially when it was so obvious that she was there to fill in. Her adoration of that snake oil sales person gross. Kats move to being an aggressively body positive person is a lie and so disingenuous. It’s a sales tactic .. 🤮

Reactions: 3
I haven’t followed her for years. Is she still sober? Last time I looked at her she made a big song and dance about giving up wine. It was when her Dad died which to be fair I felt absolutely awful for her as she was clearly very close to him.

Yeah, the book wasn’t great. I ordered a magazine when I got engaged first and it arrived in bad condition in a tattered envelope. I emailed them and got no response at all. Not great service to top it off.
I think the transition to the tattered envelope was what prompted me to finally cancel the subscription tbh, I was expecting it to be real weddings but it was real weddings that were incredibly styled etc.
My stand out icks with her instagram account were 58 stories (or so it felt like) on her bragging about leasing her dream car that she didn't actually show (Range Rover, not on brand for her 'quirkiness' I suppose) and how her business was so successful etc (I'm all for celebrating successes but think it's a bit different when you show off to the people who directly/indirectly fund these things), two back to back luxury 'AD PR' trips that were rarely labelled as such and the total nonsense 'Confidence Club' coaching.

Reactions: 8
Resurrecting the thread to ask why her hair is always so greasy and also dry and horrible. Like how lazy are you?!

• Haha
Also resurrecting this thread because I went down a rabbit hole on Gala Darling and her chums today. I used to idolise Gala back when she was one of the few full time bloggers around and then I realised what an absolute SCAM she was. Anyone remember the Blogcademy??

No idea how Gala is still pulling a living from the manifestation and tapping stuff! It's nits!

Reactions: 1
Wow I just looked up gala darling, she is unrecognisable. I remember idolising her when she still lived in Australia, but then realised she was just a scammer with the blogcademy and tapping. I think she's a troubled person, she has talked about eating disorders in the past and I don't think she's over that.

Wow I just looked up gala darling, she is unrecognisable. I remember idolising her when she still lived in Australia, but then realised she was just a scammer with the blogcademy and tapping. I think she's a troubled person, she has talked about eating disorders in the past and I don't think she's over that.
Yeah you can tell she has quite serious body image issues and she’s definitely gone to town with cosmetic maintenance the last few years!