rocknrollbride / Kat Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All it takes is for people to acknowledge what has been said and perhaps explain that she needs to take the trips for her job or even she needed a holiday. But she jumps on the defensive constantly about things and everything is about “trolling”, even though she publicly posted the name of a WOC asking her to do better when it came to racial sensitivities.

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell, what an ignorant piece of sh**. She really thinks she’s something special! I don’t think she was this much of an arse a couple of years ago- or was she? I wonder if it was always there or she’s just changed in the last couple of years.

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell, what an ignorant piece of sh**. She really thinks she’s something special! I don’t think she was this much of an arse a couple of years ago- or was she? I wonder if it was always there or she’s just changed in the last couple of years.
I was wondering the same. Was I just naive when I liked her and followed her happily or has she changed.

My wedding was featured on the website a few years ago and I used to enjoy the magazine but Kat seems to have become really unlikeable. The fb group was pretty bitchy and unpleasant which isn't her fault but it needed a decent admin to keep it in check. Her latest tik toks are also all pretty bitchy. I don't get what the angle is now? You do you unless I don't like it in which case I'll take the piss? It doesn't seem to be about helping women achieve their dream wedding anymore. A lot of the editorial stuff now seems out of touch. It's all just a bit all over the place and cliquey.

Reactions: 6
I used to follow her too but stopped when she became very catty and rude to anyone who asked her anything she disagreed with. She became very hostile and had this “ I don’t take any tit” attitude. But I think what she is missing is that not every comment or question is “tit”, some people have valid points, questions and comments that are not trying to troll her but based on other people’s feelings. It seems only her thoughts and feelings are valid to her. It’s a shame. I loved the magazine and the book

Reactions: 5
God her last few stories have been so stupid. What a little brat

Edit - I do know she’s in a bad place with her dads anniversary coming up. But jeez just step away from social media!

Basicly a rich brat who dyed her hair and made it her whole personality.

Can't stand this manifestation tit - such a priveledged and out of touch view of the world.

Reactions: 11
Basicly a rich brat who dyed her hair and made it her whole personality.

Can't stand this manifestation tit - such a priveledged and out of touch view of the world.
It’s just so basic isn’t it 😂 see all the MLM huns spout that crap too. I wouldn’t want to lump myself in with them, hardly alternative and cool

Reactions: 4
She’s such a bleeping twit 😅

I had to unfollow RNRbride as although I enjoy the content, I can’t stand her. It’s not as unique as she thinks either.

Reactions: 4
Looked for a R&R Kat thread after seeing on Helen Anderson's thread that she is visiting this weekend. Interesting to read what she is like, no wonder she gets on with Helen.

Took a nose at her insta and see that today in her stories she is saying that 2022 might be her year as she appears to be dancing away from the pub that she and Helen just visited. I'm wondering if the drinking has recommenced.

Looked for a R&R Kat thread after seeing on Helen Anderson's thread that she is visiting this weekend. Interesting to read what she is like, no wonder she gets on with Helen.

Took a nose at her insta and see that today in her stories she is saying that 2022 might be her year as she appears to be dancing away from the pub that she and Helen just visited. I'm wondering if the drinking has recommenced.
I don’t check in on either of them anymore but just went for a nose and the boat did look fun! Perfect day for it but god them two together must be insufferable.

Used to really like RnR Bride but now it seems like she's hating on a lot of things just to bring in content and activity on her page.

She used to encourage all things unique and even supported the traditional wedding but it seems now she will go back on her morals and slate anything that others enjoyed.

FYI Kat your own wedding was in keeping with the times and no, I don't like it, loads of others don't but you did you and thats fine. Don't start calling others out for the same tit YOU did.

Reactions: 5
Literally just came here to say can’t believe she’s being so rude about that style of wedding dress, it’s just childish and mean

Reactions: 3
Used to really like RnR Bride but now it seems like she's hating on a lot of things just to bring in content and activity on her page.

She used to encourage all things unique and even supported the traditional wedding but it seems now she will go back on her morals and slate anything that others enjoyed.

FYI Kat your own wedding was in keeping with the times and no, I don't like it, loads of others don't but you did you and thats fine. Don't start calling others out for the same tit YOU did.
Yes! It used to about normal brides doing the things that make them happy and sharing those tips. There is an element of that still but her content is so bitchy and the editorial stuff so unachievable. I don't get the tone anymore?