rocknrollbride / Kat Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she not embarassed going on like that at her big age :ROFLMAO: the only 'April fool' is her posting stuff that makes her sound like a whiny 14 year old. Clown behaviour
Would have been better to just admit she'd misjudged the tone and move on 🤦‍♀️Quite a few of the comments were from women whose Mum had worn that dress. Way to alienate your audience 👏

Reactions: 5
For someone who is all about doing things your own way and having your own style, that post came across are judgmental and mean. By all means, have jokes like that with your mates but not on your business profile.

For someone who is all about doing things your own way and having your own style, that post came across are judgmental and mean. By all means, have jokes like that with your mates but not on your business profile.
Who would want to submit their wedding to someone whose likely to roast it? đź‘€

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe how defensive she got from the comments telling her it was off brand. It WAS off brand.

And her hair always looks tit, can’t believe she actually pays a lot of money for that.

Reactions: 4
I used to enjoy her and her content then the mask slipped and she showed her true personality. The way she calls everyone out over some valid comments. I feel for her over her dad but she is a crappy person

Reactions: 3
Me too. I used to love her stuff but I think this “ I don’t give a f*** what people think of me” stuff is an excuse for rudeness. If that’s what her confidence club is, I think I’ll pass.

I do find it funny that she was talking about that dress the other day…has she seen her own wedding dress!? It was in fashion at the time…it’s not any more. That’s how fashion/trends work…

she was very stupid to post that on her page. Some opinions you should just keep to yourself. Especially when your brand is all about “do what YOU want”…

Been lurking here while getting more and more sick of Kat. I'm convinced she's written this herself to keep up with her "poor oppressed Kat" image.

Hahaha such a load of tit Kat. How can one person be both up their own arse and desperately insecure?

Been lurking here while getting more and more sick of Kat. I'm convinced she's written this herself to keep up with her "poor oppressed Kat" image.
struggling to find this guy on Google, only Robert Wilson university lecturers I’m finding are for maths or accounting!

if it’s fake, then that is TRAGIC. If it’s real….This Robert knew it’d get posted. Was probably some test he set to show examples of main character syndrome to his class. So random.

I'd love it if this was some kind of automated spam email that she's turned into a brag. I bet Robert Wilson has spent the last 11 years waiting for a reply and is devastated about this development.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder how long she can go on publishing when she’s this nasty to people. I unfollowed her ages ago because I got so sick of her self centred, woe is me attitude. She seems to only care about herself. It’s not a very sustainable business model 🤷‍♀️

This one can’t keep her fat mouth shut “luckily for me I’m not barren…”

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7