Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Basicly a rich brat who dyed her hair and made it her whole personality.

Can't stand this manifestation shit - such a priveledged and out of touch view of the world.

Reactions: 11

Ramekins

I got married a few years ago and my wedding was featured on the Rock n Roll Bride website. Last year Kat deleted my wedding, and all weddings submitted by our photographer, from the site. I can't remember the exact details of why, but our photographer called out Kat on some shitty behaviour/comments she made towards a wedding supplier.

I was really sad about it initially, regardless of what beef she has with others it seemed like a crappy thing to do to myself and the other brides affected, especially as we'd taken the time to write about our weddings for the blog posts. Now I don't care and am glad my wedding isn't featured there anymore.

There was an Instagram account set up by the person that experienced Kat's racism that had all the evidence in the stories but I can't for the life of me find it now.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

CommentBelow

Yeah, the book wasnā€™t great. I ordered a magazine when I got engaged first and it arrived in bad condition in a tattered envelope. I emailed them and got no response at all. Not great service to top it off.
I think the transition to the tattered envelope was what prompted me to finally cancel the subscription tbh, I was expecting it to be real weddings but it was real weddings that were incredibly styled etc.
My stand out icks with her instagram account were 58 stories (or so it felt like) on her bragging about leasing her dream car that she didn't actually show (Range Rover, not on brand for her 'quirkiness' I suppose) and how her business was so successful etc (I'm all for celebrating successes but think it's a bit different when you show off to the people who directly/indirectly fund these things), two back to back luxury 'AD PR' trips that were rarely labelled as such and the total nonsense 'Confidence Club' coaching.

Reactions: 8

Bubba

I know you canā€™t necessarily judge a person you donā€™t know based on their social media persona, but she does come across as very nasty and bitter. Unfollowed her ages ago as her rants are just embarrassing.

Reactions: 7

Witchywoo92

Screenshot_20240307_002439_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240307_002453_Instagram.jpg

Jeez this woman is horrible! She posts a video modelling some Vivien Westwood dresses which make her look frumpy, and completely loses her shit at even the tiniest criticism... of the dress!
What a vile unpleasant person she is.

• Angry

Jack0

Chatty Member
This one canā€™t keep her fat mouth shut ā€œluckily for me Iā€™m not barrenā€¦ā€

• Sick
  • Angry

Madeofeyes

Sorry I wandered off. Glad the racism stuff was found. I was searching some old whatsapp chats from when it happened. Lots of censoring of people / women of colour when they ā€˜daredā€™ speak out about cultural appropriation etc in her stupid fb group that then closed I think? Lots of ā€˜sorry YOU FEEL that wayā€™ type apologies. All awful.

She did a q&a on insta a while ago and it was all ā€˜if youā€™re miserable then just quit your job / travel / moveā€™ as if everyone is minted like her and G. She seems to think sheā€™s better than people because she has a bit of money and is ā€˜alternativeā€™

She goes to a decent hair dresser but seems to always have disgusting straw dry and greasy hair. How?!

Madeofeyes

I am too new to start a thread and canā€™t find one on rocknrollbride/ Kat Williams which surprises me. Sheā€™s currently on a press trip not using #ad because sheā€™s the worst. She grinds my gears so badly! Always woe is me. Life is hard when she is beyond privileged (I understand losing her dad was shit) and also a racist. Not a fan!!

littlebananafairy

Me too. I used to love her stuff but I think this ā€œ I donā€™t give a f*** what people think of meā€ stuff is an excuse for rudeness. If thatā€™s what her confidence club is, I think Iā€™ll pass.

Reactions: 6

ManicMayz

My wedding was featured on the website a few years ago and I used to enjoy the magazine but Kat seems to have become really unlikeable. The fb group was pretty bitchy and unpleasant which isn't her fault but it needed a decent admin to keep it in check. Her latest tik toks are also all pretty bitchy. I don't get what the angle is now? You do you unless I don't like it in which case I'll take the piss? It doesn't seem to be about helping women achieve their dream wedding anymore. A lot of the editorial stuff now seems out of touch. It's all just a bit all over the place and cliquey.

pommobear

VIP Member
I agree.
She doesn't show up on my feed much anymore - but every time she does it reminds me how much I regret wasting my money on Rock and Roll Bride magazine.
Same here!!

She thinks she is so very quirky and interesting. She isn't. She looks like any other slightly alternative millennial girl. I dressed like her at sixth form circa 2006.

CommentBelow

I don't understand how this woman doesn't have a more active thread, she's awful.
I agree.
She doesn't show up on my feed much anymore - but every time she does it reminds me how much I regret wasting my money on Rock and Roll Bride magazine.

Jack0

Chatty Member
I do find it funny that she was talking about that dress the other dayā€¦has she seen her own wedding dress!? It was in fashion at the timeā€¦itā€™s not any more. Thatā€™s how fashion/trends workā€¦

she was very stupid to post that on her page. Some opinions you should just keep to yourself. Especially when your brand is all about ā€œdo what YOU wantā€ā€¦

ManicMayz

For someone who is all about doing things your own way and having your own style, that post came across are judgmental and mean. By all means, have jokes like that with your mates but not on your business profile.
Who would want to submit their wedding to someone whose likely to roast it? šŸ‘€