rocknrollbride / Kat Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Body dysmorphia and an addiction to exercise, she sometimes comes across as a pick me girl . I still follow because I’m wondering when this bubble will burst

Reactions: 1
Body dysmorphia and an addiction to exercise, she sometimes comes across as a pick me girl . I still follow because I’m wondering when this bubble will burst
I’ve never followed her on insta - I was pretty surprised to do a deep dive and see she’s still doing that stupid tapping. Weird things I remember about her from when I used to think she was the pinnacle of cool:
- she called her followers non-pareils or something stupid
- she did a post talking about how amazing Uber in San Francisco was in about 2013, I think this is where I first heard about Uber. She then did a post a few months later talking about how everyone should boycott it for some unknown reason.
- she released a 30 day course on “radical self-love” and I am hugely gullible and was in a very dark place at the time so I bought it…. One of the days your task was to “have a break, you deserve a day off.” How incredibly lazy of her to not even bother making a 30 day course worth it.
- she married a guy called Mike for his green card and they ate pizza on their wedding day and that was the coolest thing I had ever heard of

That’s all I can think of but I have a weird memory for this sort of detail so I’ll probably be back.

Reactions: 2
Went to look at gala darling. Is she like 40?50? That much ‘work’ is really ageing her.
---
Is it the filter? Why it this bit so weird to me?!
Filters , she loves using filters. I think she models herself on being the human Jessica rabbit / Barbie.
---
I’ve never followed her on insta - I was pretty surprised to do a deep dive and see she’s still doing that stupid tapping. Weird things I remember about her from when I used to think she was the pinnacle of cool:
- she called her followers non-pareils or something stupid
- she did a post talking about how amazing Uber in San Francisco was in about 2013, I think this is where I first heard about Uber. She then did a post a few months later talking about how everyone should boycott it for some unknown reason.
- she released a 30 day course on “radical self-love” and I am hugely gullible and was in a very dark place at the time so I bought it…. One of the days your task was to “have a break, you deserve a day off.” How incredibly lazy of her to not even bother making a 30 day course worth it.
- she married a guy called Mike for his green card and they ate pizza on their wedding day and that was the coolest thing I had ever heard of

That’s all I can think of but I have a weird memory for this sort of detail so I’ll probably be back.
I remember the days when she lived in New York pretending to be Carrie Bradshaw , going to all the cool parties she claimed that tapping helped her overcome asthma and ED which is a pretty big statement and I get that tapping ( I forget the proper term) helps some people but you have to careful using such bold statements.
At this point you are just paying to be part of a community as there is plenty of free resources for the things she practices

Last edited:
Just went nosing at Kats account for the first time in ages. She’s still a massive C- word. She posted on her stories about a Susan commenting something like she doesn’t like her page, and proceeded to show the persons profile and be incredibly rude and specific in her insults about the person. Bloody cow, how does she get away with that kind of thing?!
She needs to be taken down a notch. A slap of the cop on stick.

And yes, her hair is always gross and greasy.

Reactions: 4
Just went nosing at Kats account for the first time in ages. She’s still a massive C- word. She posted on her stories about a Susan commenting something like she doesn’t like her page, and proceeded to show the persons profile and be incredibly rude and specific in her insults about the person. Bloody cow, how does she get away with that kind of thing?!
She needs to be taken down a notch. A slap of the cop on stick.

And yes, her hair is always gross and greasy.
Maybe I’m totally off the mark but when she showed Susan likes paw patrol I assumed she probably has a developmental disorder or such, so seeing Kat mock her so publicly really emphasised how much of a cruel mean girl she is to me.

Reactions: 3
i thought posted some stuff about her mum moving on / re marrying and her being mad about it. Did I imagine that?? I didn’t think she fell out with her sister tho.

Screenshot_20240307_002439_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240307_002453_Instagram.jpg

Jeez this woman is horrible! She posts a video modelling some Vivien Westwood dresses which make her look frumpy, and completely loses her tit at even the tiniest criticism... of the dress!
What a vile unpleasant person she is.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She expects everyone to kiss her arse. Dress looks like bog roll on her tbh

Oh my gosh, why am I even slightly surprised at this. I think I’ve said it before but she really needs a slap. And to pull her big head out of her arse.

Reactions: 1
I just revisited her IG after years of not remembering her and.. bloody hell does she know what shampoo is?? u could fry a whole English breakfast in that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3