Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if I'm allowed to post? But it's very easy to find if you look on the Barnet council planning site and search by the surname Humes...
I couldn’t find any results. There is a box with reference number/street name, etc...but when I typed in Humes, it revealed nothing.

Have you got a street name?

Go to advanced search
*heads off to Barnet Council website* 🤣🤣

Found it!

Not quite the 6 acres she had at Paris Hall.

What an awful looking house she has. A mock-Georgian house, when she had the real thing with Paris Hall (Grade 2 listed Georgian farmhouse) and Paris Hall was by far more beautiful, with 6 acres of land.

However, this new house does suit them better really, as it is the kind of house a footballer might buy, so it definitely suits the likes of Mr & Mrs Humes. 🤣🤣

They don’t deserve anything of quality and with a history attached. They have ruined Paris Hall. It was a beautiful and understated farmhouse until they got their blingy hands on it! 🙄🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I found the new house and it really is massive 😱 I wasn’t expecting that! Have they sold their old house yet or is it sitting empty?

Reactions: 1
Found too. Very nice. £3.3 million though. Mainly about location. I’d rather be out a bit and have what Joe Wicks has bought out in the Wentworth Estate Virginia Waters for huge house, private drive and huge garden. But I suppose they’re desperate to stay in London.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.