Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Humes must still be away. I’m betting with a whole host of friends. Insta silence. Her friend Francesca seems to have deactivated her account; just the other week one of her stories was about her baby’s new outfit for her holiday in a few days. So they’ve clearly broken Tier 4 travel rules too. David the husband has been seething that Londoners have been away from their offices, because he’s lost revenue from his coffee shops. You can’t make it up really - complaining about people looking after their health yet clearly breaking the rules yourself, and prolonging the virus.

oh look, making friends with the new neighbours- not!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I looked up their new house and it's ok but it has an astounding 8 bedrooms and each one is en-suite! Seems a waste right now so maybe they'll be converting some into a gym, cinema etc

Reactions: 4
Why not just buy a house with a swimming pool already instead of buying one and then building one? The amount of money they waste is sickening.

Reactions: 4
Why not just buy a house with a swimming pool already instead of buying one and then building one? The amount of money they waste is sickening.
They probably liked the layout of the house and its space which is fair enough. An outdoor pool in this country just seems a waste though, useless for the majority of the year.

Reactions: 3
These show us a pic threads are so ridiculous as these people will only show the pics they want us to see. Whether it’s themselves or mate asking the question or they find any old pic they like. Case in point we can see at the bottom this isn’t the first pic in her camera roll

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
These show us a pic threads are so ridiculous as these people will only show the pics they want us to see. Whether it’s themselves or mate asking the question or they find any old pic they like. Case in point we can see at the bottom this isn’t the first pic in her camera roll
Well done!! 👏🏼👏🏼

Gold. She’s not the sharpish tool in the box, is she? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I looked up their new house and it's ok but it has an astounding 8 bedrooms and each one is en-suite! Seems a waste right now so maybe they'll be converting some into a gym, cinema etc
ooooh do you have a link?

I guess Rochelle will have her primary aged kids home for some home schooling when she returns from her luxury holiday.

Reactions: 2
My understanding is that they still have to operate under dept of education guidelines.
Yeah, if schools have to close that applies to all schools - however private schools are more likely to have the resources to facilitate education from home. It does require the parents to actually be invested though, and make their kids sit in front of the screen!

Yeah, if schools have to close that applies to all schools - however private schools are more likely to have the resources to facilitate education from home. It does require the parents to actually be invested though, and make their kids sit in front of the screen!
Her relaxing holiday will be a distant memory this time next week
😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.