Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rochelle is having a planned cesarean so the baby will be here in the next two weeks. On or before the 10th of October would be my guess.

Reactions: 2
yes I know the copped hall estate. And their children went to nearby private school too (same as their old neighbours mucklow/Carrolls). Any idea where the new house is ??
Yes, Billie Mucklow moved into Rod Stewart’s old house - Wood House - a Grade II listed building.

Rod lived there for years. He used to pop into a local wine bar (Champers) during the 80’s. He is a down to earth bloke, despite the fact that he sits on a fortune.

Reactions: 1
Rochelle is having a planned cesarean so the baby will be here in the next two weeks. On or before the 10th of October would be my guess.
Did she say she was having an elective? I don't listen to her bullshit everyday so could have easily missed it 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes, Billie Mucklow moved into Rod Stewart’s old house - Wood House - a Grade II listed building.

Rod lived there for years. He used to pop into a local wine bar (Champers) during the 80’s. He is a down to earth bloke, despite the fact that he sits on a fortune.
Yes he’s now in sheering he drive past every day. Lunatic penny taking everyone out as she’s always late for school. 😂. His kids hang in park vaping. But that’s for another thread. 😂

Yes he’s now in sheering he drive past every day. Lunatic penny taking everyone out as she’s always late for school. 😂. His kids hang in park vaping. But that’s for another thread. 😂
‘Allegedly’ 😉

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Of course she didn't have to buy anything, she's been on the beg for months and months 🤷🏼‍♀️...

That photo of when Alaia met Valentina for the first time. I just think some things should be kept private and personal. Each to their own I guess but they're were to private about sharing photos before, you would think that one like that wouldn't be shared

Reactions: 10
She was so anti putting her kids on Instagram until she realised she could line her pockets by sharing them. Less is more.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So she has reached full term.....impending baby pictures coming in, any day.
Poor baby will have no privacy!

Reactions: 5
I guess the c section is booked in and the ok! Shoot has been scheduled.
Don't forget this shoot will also be a chance to mention her my little coco range, and show off the new house. And anything else she can think to profit on while she's at it.

Reactions: 11
Don't forget this shoot will also be a chance to mention her my little coco range, and show off the new house. And anything else she can think to profit on while she's at it.
don’t forget the M&S sponsored food being made into purée for this baby and her talking about how she just loves using M&S food to wean her kids because it’s just the best. The baby doesn’t want cheap ASDA food, it wants an organic £50 M&S carrot fed on a silver spoon because they’ve got money.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
don’t forget the M&S sponsored food being made into purée for this baby and her talking about how she just loves using M&S food to wean her kids because it’s just the best. The baby doesn’t want cheap ASDA food, it wants an organic £50 M&S carrot fed on a silver spoon because they’ve got money.
In that case, it really should be Fortnum & Mason. 🤣

M & S are quite cheap by comparison. 😉

In that case, it really should be Fortnum & Mason. 🤣

M & S are quite cheap by comparison. 😉
oh we can’t be having that, can’t have anyone thinking they don’t have money. Maybe she’ll just show him in some Louis Vuitton outfits to make up for it on the next slides.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen Rochelles sister Sophie’s IG stories from last night? She seems to be at some sort of product launch event for the two twins from her series of love island and the amount of people in the room look like it’s the same size of what a wedding reception would be. How is that allowed?!

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen Rochelles sister Sophie’s IG stories from last night? She seems to be at some sort of product launch event for the two twins from her series of love island and the amount of people in the room look like it’s the same size of what a wedding reception would be. How is that allowed?!
It’s not! No way at all. She’s another rule breaker and super spreader! Screen shot and report to her management email address - although I imagine they’re aware and are a part of it probably facilitated it. Pisses me off because I have friends who have had their weddings ruined by all this, saved up for years and dreamed of their day this year. Then skanks like these do this?

Reactions: 6
It’s not! No way at all. She’s another rule breaker and super spreader! Screen shot and report to her management email address - although I imagine they’re aware and are a part of it probably facilitated it. Pisses me off because I have friends who have had their weddings ruined by all this, saved up for years and dreamed of their day this year. Then skanks like these do this?
I saw that! It’s for the twins from Love Island, they had a launch party for hair extensions! 🙄

Just had a look WTAF... how has that been allowed.... a bleeping party to launch tit hair extensions....

Reading The Sun, The Guardian and a Gucci jumper dress for her eldest 🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.