Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdoraDelano

Chatty Member
Do you think?? Fuming if she hasn’t surely small businesses like those can’t afford to be giving away freebies right now even for the exposure?
I think she's being very careful with her wording and not saying outright, especially the last post about the tent outside.

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
Not sure if I'm allowed to post? But it's very easy to find if you look on the Barnet council planning site and search by the surname Humes...
I couldn’t find any results. There is a box with reference number/street name, etc...but when I typed in Humes, it revealed nothing.

Have you got a street name?

Jaceydooley

She put on her stories today that she was going to have a bath...this isn’t allowed post c section is it? Maybe she had him naturally?

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Read this on This Week's Pop Bitch:

Spotted sauntering out of the ladies loos at the NTAs this week without so much as a glance at the sink? Rochelle Humes.

Does this mean she is unhygienic, or was taking drugs in the cubicle?
Oooooooooo. Curious! Would be very surprised if it was drugs but you never know!

Its_Me

VIP Member
The hair thing pisses me off too. She straightens it aaalll the time & then tongs it to make it ‘curly’ again. Why go to that all that effort when you have naturally curly hair anyway? She lied saying she was going to embrace her natural hair more when it’s so obvious it was just to promote her book & hair care range 🙄
I’m mixed race with super curly hair, as is my daughter & I really try to promote & embrace our natural hair as I want her to grow up loving it. My sister bought Rochelle’s story book for my daughter and it is rubbish! So boring & my daughter never chooses to read it or have it read to her.
I have to admit though, I do like the My Little Coco Conditioner for my daughters hair, although it’s not groundbreaking & there are loads of other products we can use as alternatives.
I find Rochelle really bland, unoriginal and boring.
so when her hair is curly like it has been recently it kind of looks natural but not like her hair when she was a kid? Do you think she has keratin straightening or something to relax the natural curls?

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Is it true she didn’t grow up with one of her sisters (the middle one)? They all look the spit of each other, I was surprised to find out they’ve got different dads - mum must have strong genes!

Treesy19

VIP Member
Day 4 is just horrific isn’t it 🥴
Day 4 -day 7 was a rollercoaster day 1-day 3 were the best days ever. I honestly never really thought I had hormones but I cried on day 5 because my partner bought us breakfast and didn’t get me a latte, he got me filter coffee.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah days 3-5 for me this time - my boobs were swollen but baby couldn’t latch onto my swollen hideous nipples and all I did was cry and swear. Midwife happened to visit and calmed me down. Instant coffee vs latte - yep latte for sure!