Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
Wonder how much £££ it’s set her back, cesarean at the Portland is £7.5k plus anaesthetic fees, £1k per night stay in a standard room etc. Probably why they were doing their hit list promo 😂
Did she have c sections with her others or has she had one now because of a bad experience?

I don’t disagree with you, just stating the facts. I imagine that the relationship they have as make up artist to customer is probably different than most of us would have with our beauticians. They are also best friends. Again, not disagreeing with you but that’s probably where Rochelle sees a loophole for her situation.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
What I noticed twice when they went to break, instead of them chatting ,Rochelle picked up her notes , I got the feeling things are not friendly between them, he smiled over at her the second break I saw but she turned away and picked up her clipboard. I just felt there was something off.
Who was she presenting with?

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Yeah, if schools have to close that applies to all schools - however private schools are more likely to have the resources to facilitate education from home. It does require the parents to actually be invested though, and make their kids sit in front of the screen!
Her relaxing holiday will be a distant memory this time next week
😂

Ohwell

Yeh that’s what I thought because my hair is curly but wouldn’t ever look like hers I just blow dry it and it’s straight. But my cousins are mixed race and they do smoothing treatments but they still have to use straighteners and stuff. Prob if they used a small tong and had the patience to do it then it would look like her promo pics.
Yeah exactly....Or had personal hairdressers to style their hair!

AdoraDelano

Chatty Member
I usually don't mind Rochelle but she's not tagged any of the posts today as an ad or gifted. I don't believe they've paid for any of the stuff for the birthday party.

Clemmieinwonderlust

Shes been interviewed next week on jay perrys instagram all the other s club juniors have already been interviewed about the time in the band and she will be last.

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Good advertising what ever product she's trying to sell now. Surely you'd make sure people were wearing their masks correctly. Also is she in a tier 2 area? Because there's kids there that aren't hers.

Also please excuse the fact I'm watching Netflix and managed to screenshot it 😂😂
At least they’re taking the mask wearing seriously

Its_Me

VIP Member
I quite like the crib 😁 not sure I would buy it but it’s different and looks nice in the rooms on Aristot page.

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Whereas in overwhelming majority of cases they just grow out of it by 12 weeks and meanwhile you should just eat all the chocolate and cheese you want to get you through it.
I disagree with you here. Babies who suffer with CMPA will not outgrow by 12 weeks. Some a year, some by 5 years.

highly unlikely to be sensitivity to lactose, but this is usually following a stomach bug and that can disappear within weeks.