Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Good advertising what ever product she's trying to sell now. Surely you'd make sure people were wearing their masks correctly. Also is she in a tier 2 area? Because there's kids there that aren't hers.

Also please excuse the fact I'm watching Netflix and managed to screenshot it 😂😂
Just came to post that and that Prosecco glass is confusing the life out of me 😂

Heybooboo

VIP Member
Don’t really like Rochelle but I’m starting to get the feeling something bad might have happened. I hope to god I’m wrong but this silence is very odd considering when she had her daughters she announced it straight away and has been so open with the pregnancy.
I just randomly thought about her and wondered this actually,I really hope nothing bad has happened 🤞🏼💙

Notsurereally

Sadly this type of behaviour is typical of trying too hard to portray the ideal family life. She's way ott and I don't think she was ever like this before. She tries too hard.
Well maybe they're confident it isn't going to come out then, but he really does come across as genuinely lovely. But, I don't know them, so it could all be smoke and mirrors.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Marvin has his radio show too, and they both host that music quiz show on BBC on Saturdays, in a fairly good tiMe slot (not prime time, but not far off). Those must earn the a nice little sum, on top of everything else.

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Surprised she’s considered high profile enough to be on the cover of Red.

They do seem to be moving away from Hollywood a-listers to home-grown talent which is a good thing. They had Ruth Jones on the cover recently I think. More inclusivity can only be a good thing too.

From the cover line it appears to be at least in part about Sophie. In any case that’s what Red has deemed to be the most interesting angle.

Attachments

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
She put on her stories today that she was going to have a bath...this isn’t allowed post c section is it? Maybe she had him naturally?
I’ve had 2 c sections, was advised to add a few drops of tea tree oil , no bubble bath, as long as you dry the ‘wound’ properly it’s fine.

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
Good advertising what ever product she's trying to sell now. Surely you'd make sure people were wearing their masks correctly. Also is she in a tier 2 area? Because there's kids there that aren't hers.

Also please excuse the fact I'm watching Netflix and managed to screenshot it 😂😂
I love your dedication 😂

I was also confused by the wine glasses, looks like she is holding 2 at the same time!

YellowLadybird

Chatty Member
My understanding is that they still have to operate under dept of education guidelines.
Yeah, if schools have to close that applies to all schools - however private schools are more likely to have the resources to facilitate education from home. It does require the parents to actually be invested though, and make their kids sit in front of the screen!

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
The majority of influencer posts are a token sum up front (£20-50) then a percentage of sales from the link in the post. It’s called an affiliate fee. Her managers are likely saying “look only 1% of your click throughs are buying anything, wear more expensive items and each sale will bring in more cash”
There’s just too much competition on Instagram now, my feed has maybe 1000 affiliate link posts a day and I think maybe twice ever I’ve clicked and purchased
Thank you, I didn’t know that :)

Candycrush

Chatty Member
In The Style had a shoot abroad with 3 celebs and the same hair and make up artists for all of them. Didn't seem to be a whole lot of social distancing going on.

Tublet83

VIP Member
I had an emergency then an elective and my recovery was worse with the elective. I was gutted because everyone had told me it would be easier. It took my 2.5 weeks to be able to walk to the end of the street 😬