Rochelle Humes #7 Trading authenticity for validation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh her use of the English language is appalling. She can barely string a sentence together, her use of is/was is awful "was you a football fan?" "What was you thinking" urgh

Reactions: 12
Marvin's doing I'm A Celebrity. Prepare for her to be even more insufferable than usual. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rochelle making sure she’s got first class travel to Australia and to make his jungle experience all about her.
She will be planning what she’s wearing as we speak.

Reactions: 12
Coleen Rooney interview is a pre-record which they did a couple of days ago. They go to the effort of wearing the same clothes for the interview and for the show today so we think it’s live. However, Rochelle has a manicure in between recording the interview and live show today so we can clearly see it’s not live.
---
She should also not go into acting cos it was painfully obvious that Marvin is going into I’m a celeb. You could read it all over her face when it was mentioned on the show.
They clearly need the money as that’s the only reason I could see why he would be going on it

Reactions: 8
Coleen Rooney interview is a pre-record which they did a couple of days ago. They go to the effort of wearing the same clothes for the interview and for the show today so we think it’s live. However, Rochelle has a manicure in between recording the interview and live show today so we can clearly see it’s not live.
---
She should also not go into acting cos it was painfully obvious that Marvin is going into I’m a celeb. You could read it all over her face when it was mentioned on the show.
They clearly need the money as that’s the only reason I could see why he would be going on it
Why do they need the money ? He's still on a JLS tour , does his DJ sets , she's on this morning , ads and then the hit list. Don't think they are short of a penny!

Reactions: 6
Marvin heard he could get up to a month away from Rochelle and went “SOLD” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ll be surprised if he gets past the first few evictions - there are a lot of big massive personalities going in and he seems like a bit of a wet wipe

Reactions: 7
Oh wait and see… she will be hiding somewhere in that jungle 👀
Each celeb usually takes a luxury item with them. I wonder if Marvin’s will have some kind of secret camera or microphone secreted in it so Rochelle can keep track of him. This way she can see what he’s up to 24hrs rather than the 1hr or 1.5hrs of footage that is shown each night

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she must be fuming that she didn't get the main host gig on This Morning and instead it's possibly been given to Cat Deeley -

I just cannot deal with the way Rochelle speaks English :sick:
Urgh her use of the English language is appalling. She can barely string a sentence together, her use of is/was is awful "was you a football fan?" "What was you thinking" urgh

Reactions: 9
Each celeb usually takes a luxury item with them. I wonder if Marvin’s will have some kind of secret camera or microphone secreted in it so Rochelle can keep track of him. This way she can see what he’s up to 24hrs rather than the 1hr or 1.5hrs of footage that is shown each night
I bet she's making him take a picture of herself 🤢

Reactions: 3
she must be fuming that she didn't get the main host gig on This Morning and instead it's possibly been given to Cat Deeley -

I just cannot deal with the way Rochelle speaks English :sick:
Yep it's Cat and Rylan from Monday. Might tune in again

Reactions: 4
So JLS are at the O2 and she’s posting her lunch in catering ( tour caterers are the best !! ). Bet she’s not included in the numbers but they have to feed her anyway !

Reactions: 2
Good morning gang ✨✨

How on earth will she cope for a month with no yoga mat/foot pose to start the day? Will she have her snot - sorry matcha - specially shipped in to Australia?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.