Rochelle Humes #7 Trading authenticity for validation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even though she’s been abroad more times than I’ve released wind, she has never been on any family holiday - that is, actually looking after and parenting her own children! They are a joke!

Reactions: 15
We were long due a new thread. This was the most liked thread title taken from one of her own 'inspiring' Instagram posts.

She likes to brag and she likes matcha. Anything else to recap?

Last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/rochelle-humes-6-fulltime-working-mum-pull-the-other-one-hun.35388/
Going by her insta stories:

✅ Motivational quote to start the day
✅ Pilates
✅ Matcha
✅ School run
✅ More matcha
✅ Office 'work'
✅ Fancy lunch prepared by nanny
✅ Look at this freebie
✅ Date night

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God she just can’t help herself. So she posts a seemingly heartfelt reel of the kids playing in the sand, taking about gratitude and time and blah blah just to tag the hotel in it!? You’re right, it’s definitely a gifted stay

Reactions: 4
Why do the two girls have to be constantly dressed the same?
No idea but my sister and I who are two years apart had to go through it too. To my mum's credit, she let us have our own personalities and wear what we wanted but others always bought or knitted two of the same thing. The best thing is we look nothing alike as I was big for my age and she was small. I'd get it if we were twins but you would never look at the two of us and say we were even related as there are no similarities between us whatsoever. I cringe when I see kids having to go through it now as I remember how annoying it used to be.

Reactions: 2
The nauseating card written by Alaia “check out the whispering Angel and matcha” OH duck OFF!!!!!!!!
Also why take a photo of her boobs in the bikini with the blouse??? Is she that desperate for male attention because her husband blatantly cannot look at her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m surprised her eldest wears the same as her younger sister, most nearly 10 year olds would never

Reactions: 6
Blake is rarely in whole family photos. He obviously gets ditched with the babysitter whilst they go out to dinner

Reactions: 4
I don’t think they’ve ever been on a family holiday just as a family! Ditch the hired help and ditch the mates whom you see every five minutes anyway - have a bloody holiday with your kids and spend time with them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.