Rochelle Humes #7 Trading authenticity for validation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come Sarah merrygold doesn’t follow ortise but does everyone else? Did he go to their wedding?
Urgh the Merrygolds. Im sure they are lovely people but they come across so annoying on social media. They are really pushing them kids, and now another on the way. They probably have a girl so that will expand their reach.
Ortis seems to be slightly out the group, don't see him much with the others outside of JLS.

Reactions: 11
That video of the Merrygolds is nauseating. Like why do they think their family and friends care they are having a 3rd child!?! Load of bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That video of the Merrygolds is nauseating. Like why do they think their family and friends care they are having a 3rd child!?! Load of bullshit.
Yes! They are so sickly and OTT, plus I can’t stand the his and hers bloody dance routines.

Reactions: 7
Yes! They are so sickly and OTT, plus I can’t stand the his and hers bloody dance routines.
Agreed when you've seen one you've seen them all🤣🤣🤣
---
Oritse and Kaz have segregated themselves from the group. Now we know why. Wouldn't like to think him and Aston aren't as close because of the wife's.

Reactions: 1
How come Sarah merrygold doesn’t follow ortise but does everyone else? Did he go to their wedding?
I need the tea on this too!
I noticed on the Merrygold’s baby reveal too, they are not included. Desperate to know the why’s 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone said being dancers she was friendly AJ? Th way AJ says she was treated by him maybe that’s why Sarah doesn’t follow him

I need the tea on this too!
I noticed on the Merrygold’s baby reveal too, they are not included. Desperate to know the why’s 😂😂😂
same!!! I swear I remember rochelle and Marvin being quite close with him and fully defended him when he went through the SA allegations a few years ago

I think there’s drama because Aston and Sarah had their wedding planned for a while. Then oritse and Kazz booked there’s pretty much the same time which caused conflict.
also found it tasteless their announced their baby news the day after Kazz announced she’d sadly lost two babies and it has effected her health. I like Aston but can’t get away with Sarah at all.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I think there’s drama because Aston and Sarah had their wedding planned for a while. Then oritse and Kazz booked there’s pretty much the same time which caused conflict.
also found it tasteless their announced their baby news the day after Kazz announced she’d sadly lost two babies and it has effected her health. I like Aston but can’t get away with Sarah at all.
Yeah I thought that was harsh. I don't think that was Aston's doing. Probably Sarah's

They booked to go to Jamaica for their wedding and they just had a really small ceremony in Jamaica and back here. Looked lovely and about them, and close family not an OK deal or showing off! Ortise was at their wedding. So what if it was similar times, as long as it wasn't the same week, I don't see the problem!!!

Urgh that Sarah, she seriously thinks she is something. Why the big baby announcements and now another video showing people's reactions. She desperate to be a YouTube family. I'm going off her by the day. This baby was so for content, because she has nothing going on. All her post are just nothing, or recaps a out what she has already posted! Jog on!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They booked to go to Jamaica for their wedding and they just had a really small ceremony in Jamaica and back here. Looked lovely and about them, and close family not an OK deal or showing off! Ortise was at their wedding. So what if it was similar times, as long as it wasn't the same week, I don't see the problem!!!

Urgh that Sarah, she seriously thinks she is something. Why the big baby announcements and now another video showing people's reactions. She desperate to be a YouTube family. I'm going off her by the day. This baby was so for content, because she has nothing going on. All her post are just nothing, or recaps a out what she has already posted! Jog on!!!
She’s really annoying I’m surprised she hasn’t got her own thread

Reactions: 5
Urgh grinning like an ugly horse when introducing a boy with cancer. She really has no clue. 🙄
She useless, when the little lad was struggling with what to say I was desperate for her to jump in and help him out but nothing

She useless, when the little lad was struggling with what to say I was desperate for her to jump in and help him out but nothing
Craig was so gentle with that little boy but she kept trying to speak inappropriately and children were interrupted by her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.