Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘First thing is first

what on earth does that mean?

does she mean ‘first things first’?

also why do we need to see her leg and foot in every picture she posts of herself working out. It’s so boring, repetitive and unnecessary.
She gives me the ick 🫠

Reactions: 3
Her stories are the same every day. Her tit food, juice drinks, her workout, school run, visiting Boots, going into work for five minutes. Boring.

Reactions: 14
Her stories are the same every day. Her tit food, juice drinks, her workout, school run, visiting Boots, going into work for five minutes. Boring.
I wonder if she goes to the same branch of Boots because if I was the manager of her local branch I would ban her for constantly fiddling with the My Little Coco shelves.

Also she needs to learn that being a secret shopper doesn’t mean turning the bottles round on a My Little Coco shampoo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if she goes to the same branch of Boots because if I was the manager of her local branch I would ban her for constantly fiddling with the My Little Coco shelves.

Also she needs to learn that being a secret shopper doesn’t mean turning the bottles round on a My Little Coco shampoo
I wondered this. She’s acting like she’s getting an idea of what sells fast but she must go to the branches close to home. What about all the other branches selling it

Reactions: 4
I wondered this. She’s acting like she’s getting an idea of what sells fast but she must go to the branches close to home. What about all the other branches selling it
You would think she would have some sort of stock knowledge to know which products are high sellers and by regions too, things may be more popular in certain areas etc. surely someone on her team can give her this information to save the staff of Boots having to put up with her in their stores constantly. There is literally no need at all for her to visit a store. All of her stock levels etc will be monitored.

the only reason she goes in is to make herself look busy, hope someone spots her so she can brag about how famous she is, and to plug her brand on her page to remind everyone that “i own this brand” so people can send her more compliments over how they love and adore her products.

There is not one redeeming bone in her body, she’s self centred and self obsessed and will do anything for attention.

Reactions: 8
She never mentions the team of people that must be doing all the hard graft behind the scenes like monitoring sales, marketing…basically those important things that if she had any involvement in she would have her head glued to a laptop screen all day and not have time for social media!! Going into your local boots and touching up all your own products is not a job, and fitting in a five minute meeting here and there is hardly hard work!

Reactions: 9
Rochelle is so boring. She has the charisma of a mouldy tea-towel (her husband the same). She can't present for tit. How she gets so many presenting gigs is beyond me. The UK has a vast diverse population full of highily ambitious, versatile,educated, charismatic young people who could do a way better job than her. My only conclusion on how she gets so much work is she has serious dirt on someone very powerful and high up.

Reactions: 19
Rochelle is so boring. She has the charisma of a mouldy tea-towel (her husband the same). She can't present for tit. How she gets so many presenting gigs is beyond me. The UK has a vast diverse population full of highily ambitious, versatile,educated, charismatic young people who could do a way better job than her. My only conclusion on how she gets so much work is she has serious dirt on someone very powerful and high up.
Phillip Schofield’s daughter was her manager until recently. I think that helped her at This Morning. Also think tv channels want to be seen as diverse

Reactions: 15
Is always the same handful of presenters used on rotation. They suddenly seem to just be everywhere like Paddy McGuiness, Alex Scott etc it’s not just a Rochelle thing. Once you’re in, you’re in

Is always the same handful of presenters used on rotation. They suddenly seem to just be everywhere like Paddy McGuiness, Alex Scott etc it’s not just a Rochelle thing. Once you’re in, you’re in
True but some of them are much better or at least much more appealing than her.
I reckon she is in there with Pip Schofield and that’s how she gets loads of itv jobs. No idea on the other stuff tho - however I wonder why her interior show is shown on the deepest darkest depths of satellite TV - never even made it to itvbe and they show all manner of crap!

True but some of them are much better or at least much more appealing than her.
I reckon she is in there with Pip Schofield and that’s how she gets loads of itv jobs. No idea on the other stuff tho - however I wonder why her interior show is shown on the deepest darkest depths of satellite TV - never even made it to itvbe and they show all manner of crap!
It’s on the W channel which is now on Freeview so available to anyone not just satellite/cable subscribers

Phillip Schofield’s daughter was her manager until recently. I think that helped her at This Morning. Also think tv channels want to be seen as diverse
"Diverse"??? But she's useless !!! Come on now, the UK is a melting pot with a diverse population. It's an insult to all the talented, articulate people of colour out there who would have so much more to offer these TV shows as presenters by ticking the diversity box with this one.

Reactions: 13
"Diverse"??? But she's useless !!! Come on now, the UK is a melting pot with a diverse population. It's an insult to all the talented, articulate people of colour out there who would have so much more to offer these TV shows as presenters by ticking the diversity box with this one.
It is an insult - it actually pisses me off that these ‘celebs’ get to be interior designers, fashion designers and everything else … absolute insult to actual talented people who have worked hard but these celebs just Chuck their name to anything and suddenly they are an expert.

Reactions: 20
It is an insult - it actually pisses me off that these ‘celebs’ get to be interior designers, fashion designers and everything else … absolute insult to actual talented people who have worked hard but these celebs just Chuck their name to anything and suddenly they are an expert.
I totally agree.

Reactions: 2
Just seen her story and she's posted a pic of her holding her stupid green juice that we see every 2 minutes, and of course she's got the balenciaga tag on her shirt in the shot...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Just seen her story and she's posted a pic of her holding her stupid green juice that we see every 2 minutes, and of course she's got the balenciaga tag on her shirt in the shot...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
People of real class & wealth, you won't see them flashing designer labels in crass slogan-like lettering and symbols on their clothing and footwear or accessories, that is a real chavvy thing to do. They wear them elegantly and subtle. In my lifetime, it started with the chav culture in the 90s when they highjacked the Burberry check print and wore it head to toe. Rochelle is classic chav but tries hard to distance herself from it with all the hob-nobbing and company she keeps. She fails miserably by letting it slip outing it in almost every post.

Reactions: 18
People of real class & wealth, you won't see them flashing designer labels in crass slogan-like lettering and symbols on their clothing and footwear or accessories, that is a real chavvy thing to do. They wear them elegantly and subtle. In my lifetime, it started with the chav culture in the 90s when they highjacked the Burberry check print and wore it head to toe. Rochelle is classic chav but tries hard to distance herself from it with all the hob-nobbing and company she keeps. She fails miserably by letting it slip outing it in almost every post.
Money talks,wealth whispers.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.