Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spid

VIP Member
Anyone have any news on her?. I saw her at daylesford once with Ben but nothing really to report ..
They seem to keep their private lives off IG now, even Ben's account is just 99% gymshark. He seems to be drifting towards posting motivational crap now too which is pretty boring

Reactions: 3

Lola Ruby

I wonder if she's still into fitness at all? I stopped following her when she turned full stay at home housewife but did used to enjoy her fitness content - I suppose that's not really her 'brand' anymore now though (but what is)

Reactions: 2

elizagem

Nobody had looked up to robin for years, and even back then it was for her physique
But I am thinking that as an “influencer” - she may hold some sway with some people. It’s a bad message to be sending out either way though!

Reactions: 1

anonymous_flower

I just wish she would do SOMETHING. She used to be one of my fave fitness YouTubers back in the day, she was sweet and calm and not OTT shouting into the camera. I didn't mind when she moved to more fashion content, but this is supposedly her job and the fact that she's not posted on insta since the 31st December is a joke.

Notafan12345678

She’s really landed on her feet hasn’t she? Be a fitness influencer for a couple of years, get with the CEO of a huge business, marry him, have his kids & quick social media 😂
I will never forget when she uploaded the video called ‘I’m dating the gymshark CEO’ and then very quickly changed it after backlash 🤣 just seemed that she didn’t pursue that relationship innocently.
She's a gold d. Hahaha I guess she was smart enough to figure out she's not gonna last as a fitness influencer.

Pancake56

Where in the world is she? It's just odd. Nothing on instagram or YouTube for such a long time
Either she is pregnant or her husband has asked her to keep a low profile now he is CEO of his company? I know they are renovating but is this really a full time job?!

ella1979

VIP Member
Anyone have any news on her?. I saw her at daylesford once with Ben but nothing really to report ..

Notafan12345678

Working out and being healthy cannot always prevent you from facing health challenges whether that’s physical or mentally however what I will say is most influencers don’t live in the real world. They are consumed by liked, followers, looking perfect all the time, trying to be better than the next person etc and trying to ‘fake’ their real life to keep up with others. It doesn’t surprise me a lot of them have mental health issues, the whole industry can be damaging if you’re not being your true self
Makes sense. And I do understand working out doesn't prevent health issues. I guess I'm just surprised to see this too often it can't be unnoticed. Like gut issues that Robin Gallant kept going on about for a long time or other issues. And then recently saw Krissy Cela as well. And yesterday, Whitney Simmons posted about battling anxiety for like the last 2 years....

Social Media can definitely put pressure on someone. And that perfect life they are trying to portray is hard to keep up with.