Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Paddington84

I think some very specific science might be to thank for those twins.

Just a hunch......

Wishing her all the best. Children deserve happy parents. I hope they are that at least.

Reactions: 4

anonymous_flower

To me it reads like she's made her money, got the wedding of her dreams and married a millionaire and popped out two babies, so she doesn't *have* to post anymore so she's not. I used to quite like her fitness content and she was never a loud outgoing OTT type which I enjoyed much more than others around at that time 😅

aimz_yeah

Chatty Member
I mean I never really followed him much but have seen a few of his videos. I just never really got that vibe from Ben. I wonder if he is feeling like she's changed or he always knew she was like this.
They are such an odd match

AshMay

VIP Member
Said this in the other thread someone created but wtffff at those views Robin seems to agree with!!!
Maybe Ben does just want a trophy wife but I've always found their relationship weird too, esp as he seems a sound and down to earth guy. (Hope he doesn't share the same views as her anyway!!)

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Robin seems pretty harmless and maybe a little naive, hope she doesn’t let lidl and Josie get to close. They will take all they can and leave her stranded. Her diet is very intriguing, I would be totally bunged up and fed up of the same food all the time. It seems that she had implants but they made her very sick! Let’s see how she manages in the influencer world🧐!

Noinstafame

Oh gosh I haven’t checked in on her in agessss. Stopped following when she turned into this “housewife” role? No hate on home makers y’all have the hardest job. Except Robin didn’t really have anything to do!? I mean Ben is rich af now she really doesn’t need to work but it’s not relatable at all

Paddington84

Either she is pregnant or her husband has asked her to keep a low profile now he is CEO of his company? I know they are renovating but is this really a full time job?!
I was just think this the other day when I saw a Gymshark promo from Ben.
With his position at GS and the vast wealth they have, it does feel a little unwise to show so much online.

Ben is such a humble, quiet guy. I doubt he loves how much she puts their home on the internet.

amyy

VIP Member
She does has a job? Does she do anything? All I've heard her talk about is her health and body. She's clearly obsessed with how she looks

Jkay

Chatty Member
Hi all :) I started following her just as they bought the farm in the Cotswolds and i was really up for watching them do it up but they seem to have stopped any showing of it which in a way is good on them. I'm a bit intrigued by the relationship with Charlie & Josie, they seem to spend a bit of time together, Charlie name dropped that they were going over for a roast the other day and so he was making beef as that's all Robin will eat. Which makes you question, if they are such good friends how did Josie fail so bad taking her to afternoon tea in London when she apparently dosen't eat anything on an afternoon tea menu??
I think it was mainly for a PR freebie in the spa or something?

Reactions: 3

anonymous_flower

I come back onto her Instagram and this thread quite often, hoping she’ll do SOMETHING. But nothing. No posts, no insta stories, i know she has twins but she clearly has help, what does she do all day? I just miss her content tbh 😅

• Haha

estellastheme

Chatty Member
I wonder if she's still into fitness at all? I stopped following her when she turned full stay at home housewife but did used to enjoy her fitness content - I suppose that's not really her 'brand' anymore now though (but what is)
Honestly would rather have her doing fitness and housewife content over some of the others out there but I get why she’s no linger around. She doesn’t need the hobby (and definitely not the livelihood) of it.

Spid

VIP Member
Yeah I think she was never cut out to be an influencer because of her anxieties etc but she did it well enough and now she has no need to do it so why bother.

Just checked Companies House and she applied to wind up her company in September so she's done.

• Haha

Jkay

Chatty Member
She seems a nice enough girl but just doesn't have any friends.

Did her parents come to the wedding? I saw a few pics with the wedding party but didn't see her post anything with them or her brother (who is currently living with her and Ben)

claraD

Hi all :) I started following her just as they bought the farm in the Cotswolds and i was really up for watching them do it up but they seem to have stopped any showing of it which in a way is good on them. I'm a bit intrigued by the relationship with Charlie & Josie, they seem to spend a bit of time together, Charlie name dropped that they were going over for a roast the other day and so he was making beef as that's all Robin will eat. Which makes you question, if they are such good friends how did Josie fail so bad taking her to afternoon tea in London when she apparently dosen't eat anything on an afternoon tea menu??

• Haha
  • Wow

georgiecait

VIP Member
Ew I've just seen she's having a portion of chips with afternoon tea (see Josie's story) that should be illegal!

• Haha