Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anonymous_flower

She’s really landed on her feet hasn’t she? Be a fitness influencer for a couple of years, get with the CEO of a huge business, marry him, have his kids & quick social media 😂
I will never forget when she uploaded the video called ‘I’m dating the gymshark CEO’ and then very quickly changed it after backlash 🤣 just seemed that she didn’t pursue that relationship innocently.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Qwerty333

Chatty Member
She’s in for an interesting journey, to say the least. I think it’s going to be really difficult for her.

anonymous_flower

I miss her old content, before she even got with Ben lol. She was such an inspo to me, was in shape and knowledgeable but I feel as soon as she got with Ben she knew she could give up any form of work. I mean, she did at one point name the video about her relationship with Ben, 'Dating the Gymshark CEO' 🙃

• Sick
  • Wow

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
Any other gossip?
Nope nothing really regarding Robin. Only other thing I can think of is regarding Ben, the lad he started Gymshark with had a massive falling out with him (unsure why) yet they were friends since babies. The old co owner is now involved in rivalry clothing companies

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Qwerty333

Chatty Member
How gross. What is wrong with her? And yeah, considering what she’s been wearing for years, umm…

Reactions: 7

Pancake56

She vanishes for such long periods of time it’s hard for her to build up any rapport with audience - does anyone know if she is actually still employed at Gymshark?

Reactions: 6

Taetae95

Yup. She's gorgeous but despite being loaded Ben seems down to earth and chill, he likes family time and going to the football etc. They're cute and all but I've always found them a bit of an odd match.

Also agree with her always having something- all the filler and then the breast implant illness and the changing and restricting her diet, anxiety etc. She needs actual therapy.

She’s in for an interesting journey, to say the least. I think it’s going to be really difficult for her.
I reckon she will have multiple nannies 😂 she’s got more important things to do like online shop and diagnose herself with new illnesses

• Haha

Spid

VIP Member
Just seen Ben is in Vietnam - can't imagine Robin and the twins have gone with him. She's not been online since they announced their arrival which tbf I don't blame her for, I can imagine twins are a handful! Just find it strange is all.
Pretty sure they have a nanny. There's no chance robin could look after them alone

Paddington84

I'm just confused to be honest...
What happened to prim and proper Cotswolds Robin from 6 months ago?

Screenshot_20220225-220201_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220225-220227_Instagram.jpg

Spid

VIP Member
Nope nothing really regarding Robin. Only other thing I can think of is regarding Ben, the lad he started Gymshark with had a massive falling out with him (unsure why) yet they were friends since babies. The old co owner is now involved in rivalry clothing companies
Yeah, that was public. Lewis wanted different things for the company so he slowly got forced out until Ben finally bought his share for around £100m. Lewis owns a share of AYBL now

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Robin really needs a thread here. She's now married, and is starting to promote a dangerous "Lion" diet (That was conceived by a nobody, Mikhala Peterson). So, Robin is only eating meat and potatoes. That's it, and she claims it's totally healed her multitude of issues.
She must be constipated!

AshMay

VIP Member
She's a gorgeous girl but her style has always been weird! She always manages to make things look kinda tacky or plain odd.

Lm9610

I really liked Robin, and she is totally gorgeous. I do agree that the relationship obviously works for Ben. Yes he is a successful businessman but he is very reserved when it comes to his private life and Robin was willing to give up her life as she knew it (putting pretty much everything online, living in Canada etc) to living in the UK and not sharing really any details of her life anymore. Not everyone would be willing to do that (not saying that's right or wrong) but it obviously works for them. Me and my partner are certainly not rich but we are both those kind of people too, we don't put much online. I used to more but my husband is private and I respect that by not putting details of our life online. Robin could be doing so much not online tho, she's in a extremely privileged position, she could genuinely do anything she wants but seems to do nothing other than cook for Ben and clear out her wardrobe once a year?!

Totally don't get her with the steak and potatoes diet tho, she said she had BII, but then after removing them seemed to get even more symptoms and more poor health. I think she could be eating a much more varied diet that would actually promote health and healing than steak and potatoes.

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Glad she has her own thread. Weird tradwife woman. Seriously sad.
---
I find it so strange that they had all these influencers at their wedding but are not even friends with them.

bree2020

Don't know her well but the beginning of her histamine intolerance diet really rubbed me up the wrong way. She posted a few stories about it telling people to cut carbs cold turkey (as well as sugary fruits like berries etc) if they want to get rid of their bloating. Her bloat wasn't even that bad, about normal for someone who had just eaten a meal. Nevertheless, if she wants to eat a diet that gives her a permanently morning skinny stomach then let her be. But the lack of fibre and other vitamins and minerals not found in natural food is going to take a toll on her health one day. Eating just red meat and potatoes and literally nothing else can't be all that great for you