Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

macrofriendly

VIP Member
I'd be devastated if I thought all of my health issues stemmed from my breast implants, so I removed them and still felt shit 😂

Reactions: 6

Pancake56

It’s odd, she doesn’t seem to know who she is at all. Only followed her since she announced the Cotswolds move so don’t know what she was like before.
I suppose becoming wealthy really really quickly can be destabilising but the back and forth on style is odd!
I'm just confused to be honest...
What happened to prim and proper Cotswolds Robin from 6 months ago?

View attachment 1086678View attachment 1086680

Reactions: 5

Paddington84

I also miss the home renovation YouTube videos.
I guess they are one of the wealthiest families in the UK, now with young children and a dad who travels frequently. Security would be huge for them.
I noticed on one of their last videos that the house was blurred out in the background.
They aren't taking any risks.

Efpastell

Yeah I have no idea who she is or what she does with herself these days, but she doesn’t seem that happy

Notafan12345678

Saw her insta post today attending Peaky Blinders premier. She really should dress the part of a wife of a respectable, successful entrepreneur. She needs a stylist. I'm so shocked with her outfit choices recently. Even what she wore at the premier... Who does black and white like that in a red carpet event? I agree with the above comment. She has a way of making things look tacky.

Last edited:

Notafan12345678

This is quite a brave choice - not particularly classy 🙈
View attachment 1072244
Same thoughts on this 😂 someone tell her please why this doesn't work 😂

I'm all for transformation and moving up in life. But for some reason, Robin doesn't seem classy to me. Like she just doesn't fit in the persona she's trying to make. I'm so confused about her style. At one point she was all neutrals, whites and carrying Hermes, Chanel then all of a sudden, bright pink with oversized glitzy earrings.

Spid

VIP Member
My partner is a friend of Ben’s… we find his relationship with Robin very odd, definitely wouldn’t put those two together! They have also recently bought another home in the Cotswolds
Any other gossip?

anonymous_flower

She's changed her name on her Instagram Bio (not her handle) and removed her whole bio.
Think we'll see the start of a complete move away from social media and downsize of what she shares - even though she's been sporadic and inactive for ages now hahaha.

Attachments

Reactions: 4

Notafan12345678

Out of curiosity.... They always say in articles that working out and staying fit can help with mental and physical health. However, why am I noticing that a lot of the fitness influencers have mental health or physical health challenges that they've been posting on insta? If not mental health issues, it's other health issues? Just a thought that crossed my mind now..... Hmmmm.....

georgiecait

VIP Member
What is it about Josie, Lydia and Robyn only eating white/yellow carbs? They're going to look horrendous in 10 years time, not to mention their insides :sick:

• Sick

anonymous_flower

Just seen Ben is in Vietnam - can't imagine Robin and the twins have gone with him. She's not been online since they announced their arrival which tbf I don't blame her for, I can imagine twins are a handful! Just find it strange is all.

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
Out of curiosity.... They always say in articles that working out and staying fit can help with mental and physical health. However, why am I noticing that a lot of the fitness influencers have mental health or physical health challenges that they've been posting on insta? If not mental health issues, it's other health issues? Just a thought that crossed my mind now..... Hmmmm.....
Working out and being healthy cannot always prevent you from facing health challenges whether that’s physical or mentally however what I will say is most influencers don’t live in the real world. They are consumed by liked, followers, looking perfect all the time, trying to be better than the next person etc and trying to ‘fake’ their real life to keep up with others. It doesn’t surprise me a lot of them have mental health issues, the whole industry can be damaging if you’re not being your true self