Robbie Williams and Ayda Field

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that clip ❤His wee cheeky smile.
I agree I think that was definitely his first love 🤍

Reactions: 7
Ah I love this. The perfume comment. Smell brings back memories like nothing else. Cheesy but I think she was his first love snd vice versa.
I’m so glad others enjoyed it too … it came up on my YouTube one day and I loved the genuine chemistry … miles away from the super media trained celebs of today! I also get strong first love vibes ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Every weekend without fail I watch me and my monkey at knebworth.
Around 11.30 every Saturday night the neighbours hear me shout - Lithium and Mandalay bay hotel !!!
They are sick of me but I’m not sick of the song so tough ha x

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m so glad others enjoyed it too … it came up on my YouTube one day and I loved the genuine chemistry … miles away from the super media trained celebs of today! I also get strong first love vibes ❤
The way he looks at her. 🫠 Has me missing someone now. 🥲

Reactions: 2
No. How was she? I can never decide if I like her or not.
Me neither. I'm probably wrong, and I hope I am, but I get the impression that if he hadn't been multimillionaire world famous popstar Robbie Williams, there would never have been a second date.

Me neither. I'm probably wrong, and I hope I am, but I get the impression that if he hadn't been multimillionaire world famous popstar Robbie Williams, there would never have been a second date.

I always feel like she’s over trying to be British in her sense of humour- I’m generalising a lot but Robbie always strikes me as having a very northern sense of humour. Americans don’t usually get it yet she does or she puts on a good show.

I always feel like she’s over trying to be British in her sense of humour- I’m generalising a lot but Robbie always strikes me as having a very northern sense of humour. Americans don’t usually get it yet she does or she puts on a good show.
She's an actress isn't she? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think from the outside they seem quite mismatched, but they’ve got four kids together and seem to enjoy a quieter life mainly out of the spotlight, so something must be going right 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
True but in zero I’ve seen or heard of! 😂
I didn't know she was an actress at the start. I remember her from the shows that E! used to do back in the day before it turned into the Kardashian channel. It was programs like 101 Guiltiest Pleasures, Top 20 Outrageous Celeb Feuds, Top 50 Crimes Of Fashion...that kind of thing. She was funny in small doses.

I think from the outside they seem quite mismatched, but they’ve got four kids together and seem to enjoy a quieter life mainly out of the spotlight, so something must be going right 🤷🏼‍♀️
They do seem to have a good life but I’ve stopped following Robbie on instagram because he was annoying me with his ‘inklings’ and faux crazy thoughts. Ayda seems to do nothing other than advertise her expensive sportswear and it won’t be long before Teddy Williams is the latest nepo baby in town.

Reactions: 8
Looks like a completely different woman now.
She's got that botox/lip filler/high cheekbones/skinny body look of many many female celebrities of a certain age. It's like they get stuck at what they looked like in their 20's and can't move past it.

She's got that botox/lip filler/high cheekbones/skinny body look of many many female celebrities of a certain age. It's like they get stuck at what they looked like in their 20's and can't move past it.
I can't believe she's only 44?! I thought she was early 50s. 🤯 Ironically, all those "tweakments" can really age women since they end up with the same frozen face at 44 as they do at 54.

Reactions: 7
I can't believe she's only 44?! I thought she was early 50s. 🤯 Ironically, all those "tweakments" can really age women since they end up with the same frozen face at 44 as they do at 54.
I always thought she was the same age as Robbie, hence the surrogate for the last two kids. She could be any age from 45 - 63 right now with her current face.

Reactions: 1
I’ve always been suspicious of her age and think she’s the same age as him, or a couple of years older. A lot of actors lie about their ages and I think she had a degree or two before going into acting, so could easily have lowered age to compete with actors coming up from teen acting roles etc