Rob Edwards Just look at him!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to the United fans but Luton put in a great performance and probably should have won. Was a great game to watch wasn’t it? Shame no smiley Rob at the end though 🥺😂 they’re playing Liverpool on weds so will have to get a dodgy stream up
---

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They really did deserve more from that game. I really thought they’d equalise. I am on board with a brooding sexy Rob though.

• Heart

Been a bit quiet recently so thought I’d share this 😛

he got a bit of stick for his comments on the United game so hopefully he’s redeemed himself last night 😂😍
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
He had a whinge about not getting much injury time because ‘it’s man united’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg he’s just walked past my (other) boyfriend at the villa-forest game !!!🤤😍

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
If have probably just stood there gawping! I definitely would not be concentrating on the game after that!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

he’s on the telly tonight 😍 do pubs normally show ITV games? Me and my friend are hoping so…

• Heart
My sister text me when Luton were playing utd😂, She was watching the match with her husband and called out 'who is he?!😍' and tried to play it cool 😂

• Haha
If Rob needs a shoulder to cry on after that, I happily volunteer as tribute.. its a tough job I know but its a sacrifice I'm willing to make 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My partner (who watched it at home and had our toddler whilst I went to the pub to drool in peace) said it was a fantastic game of football. Shame I saw none of it. None. We were sat right next to a screen as well but the drinks started at 6 and it’s been hell on earth today 🤣 my mate who doesn’t even like football saw some of the goals. He was only there to see Rob and Grealish 🤣

• Haha

He’s just perfection 😂😍 I’m glad he’s had a shave it was getting a bit too long for me… I’m torn because I don’t want them to be relegated but if they are they’ll play my local team next season and I will most certainly stalk him when they do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

He’s just perfection 😂😍 I’m glad he’s had a shave it was getting a bit too long for me… I’m torn because I don’t want them to be relegated but if they are they’ll play my local team next season and I will most certainly stalk him when they do 😂
He could take his anger out on me if he wants to drill well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1