Rob Edwards Just look at him!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening 😍 thought I’d leave this here… I’ve posted a foreign one because the video is proper zoomed in on him for some reason but I won’t complain 😂

Reactions: 2
I just want to lick him. Not many men make me feel like that, but he does.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's a very very long time since I had such a teenage crush on a man as I do our Rob! Probably not since my Leo obsession back in the late 90s...
Are you enjoying it? I certainly am 😛 it’s been a while (not quite as long as yours though, my last was in 2010)

Reactions: 1
Yes me and Rob are in a very happy marriage 🥰😂
I've slept with more famous people than Rob (not elaborating further as potentially v outing) and I now feel put out that it wasn't the man himself. I did once have a dream where he kissed me and then told me he couldn't take it further as he was married and I was devastated

BRB just lying on the floor in a heap after Martin Odegaard's disallowed goal :confused:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I feel like I want to go for a drink with you so you can fill me in on all the tea! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mrs Edwards really staked her claim there! 😂
If he was my husband nobody would know what he or his wedding ring looked like as he would be chained to my bed 24/7 - I would look after him very well though!

I'm still watching the slo-mo walk from the Ross Barkley interview last week!

• Haha
If he was my husband nobody would know what he or his wedding ring looked like as he would be chained to my bed 24/7 - I would look after him very well though!

I'm still watching the slo-mo walk from the Ross Barkley interview last week!
That’s understandable. I feel the same. 😂

• Haha