Rob Edwards Just look at him!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He’s just perfection 😂😍 I’m glad he’s had a shave it was getting a bit too long for me… I’m torn because I don’t want them to be relegated but if they are they’ll play my local team next season and I will most certainly stalk him when they do 😂
You’ve hit the nail on the head. He really is perfection. The man could run me over with his car and I’d say thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Long-time lurker on Tattle but not had an account until now... is here the place to admit that I'm a 38 year old women with Rob Edwards as her phone screen saver?! And I'm not even a Luton fan either!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Long-time lurker on Tattle but not had an account until now... is here the place to admit that I'm a 38 year old women with Rob Edwards as her phone screen saver?! And I'm not even a Luton fan either!
You’ve come to the right place. Just out of curiosity, for research purposes of course, what picture do you have? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Welcome! It absolutely is… in fact, you’re not me are you? 🤣 great to have you here 🥰
---
You’ve come to the right place. Just out of curiosity, for research purposes of course, what picture do you have? 😂
Yes I also could do with knowing this, for research purposes 😂 love you Diddikins

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Honestly I would have laughed when I joined this site in 2022 if someone told me the manager of Luton town would have a rave thread more popular than Jack Grealish 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Good morning! 😍 I missed this last night as was in bed early, but Watford sacked yet another manager 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5