Rob Edwards Just look at him!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh so I see a lot of my people in here and you’re all just keeping this thread on the hush from me…

It’s alright because when Luton travel upto play City Rob will be knocking at mine

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

If you watch til around the 1min mark, there’s some ‘adjustments’ going on 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4

If you watch til around the 1min mark, there’s some ‘adjustments’ going on 🤣🙈
Someone needs to get this man modelling boxers for Calvin Klein

WE WANT A BILLBOARD

The cocky little walk he’s got he knows he’s fit as duck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Someone needs to get this man modelling boxers for Calvin Klein

WE WANT A BILLBOARD

The cocky little walk he’s got he knows he’s fit as duck
With your Calvin Klein recommendation and my CBeebies Bedtime Stories recommendation we should be on for some serious finders fees 🤣😍

• Haha
With your Calvin Klein recommendation and my CBeebies Bedtime Stories recommendation we should be on for some serious finders fees 🤣😍
This group would be so good at managing/ pimping him out 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God he is SO fit. I love how all of my girl friends rightly think he's beautiful and all of my male friends and my boyfriend say that he looks like a random middle aged dad. Clearly threatened :ROFLMAO: 😭

• Haha
God he is SO fit. I love how all of my girl friends rightly think he's beautiful and all of my male friends and my boyfriend say that he looks like a random middle aged dad. Clearly threatened :ROFLMAO: 😭
I have never seen a random middle aged dad look that fine 🥵😍😂

• Haha
My best friend who has ‘unique’ taste shall we say even says Rob is fit. My fella says he’s a good looking bloke. It appears he isn’t threatened. Yet 🤣
---
I wouldn't mind if they could provide me with other men as fit as Rob but they can never back up their claims😥
There are so many posts on twitter saying there’s a Rob geography teacher in every secondary school. I certainly don’t remember him at mine… 🤔😭

• Haha
All of my girl friends think he’s hot and they are correct.

Even my OH admits he’s a looker although, if you’re on the Footballers and Wags thread you’ll know that he is practically refusing to come to our home game against Luton in case I (actual quote) “show yourself up or get arrested”! 😂. All because I said I’d take a sign like the kids do asking for shirts but mine would say “ROB EDWARDS TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT AND TROUSERS

• Haha
  • Heart
All of my girl friends think he’s hot and they are correct.

Even my OH admits he’s a looker although, if you’re on the Footballers and Wags thread you’ll know that he is practically refusing to come to our home game against Luton in case I (actual quote) “show yourself up or get arrested”! 😂. All because I said I’d take a sign like the kids do asking for shirts but mine would say “ROB EDWARDS TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT AND TROUSERS
I did see that; found it very funny 🤣🤣 I read it to my OH. Please take the sign 😂 I’ll look out for it. Got no chance of seeing Luton here anytime soon, closest team is Preston…

I’m not sure my OH knows that a) I’m on a Rob Edwards thread and/or b) that I created said thread 🤣

• Haha
Ok we are being spoiled Luton are on the telly 4 times over the next few weeks starting on Sunday 18th February 😍😀

Reactions: 3
Pep still number 1 for me, but this guy is running him a close second.Unai in third.

• Heart
Reactions: 3