Rob Edwards Just look at him!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
are you me? I was so conflicted when we beat them the other night 😩

Imagine being Mrs Edwards and going to bed with that every night 🥵 he just gives off such a vibe that he knows exactly what he’s doing…
Oh he absolutely does, you can just tell she’s got to be one happy lady. 🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 4
apparently when he was a player he did a topless calendar but no record seems to exist. I feel cheated
It was when he played for Wolves 🤣. I don’t think I had that calendar cause I’d like to think I’d remember it. I think it was a one off charity thing if I remember right

although he’s definitely got better with age

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It was when he played for Wolves 🤣. I don’t think I had that calendar cause I’d like to think I’d remember it. I think it was a one off charity thing if I remember right

Yeah I googled it. All the links are broken because it’s so old. Or Mrs Edwards had it taken down 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Omg 😂 tbh I’ve seen some pics of younger Rob and he’s definitely improved with age by a country mile. Now give me a calendar for 2025 and I’ll buy them all! As gifts for all my tattle friends on here of course 🥰

I’m not gonna rest until I find evidence of this calendar. It’s now my life’s work 😂.

• Haha
Yeah I googled it. All the links are broken because it’s so old. Or Mrs Edwards had it taken down 🙄.
I’ve also just tried to have a look for it 🤣
Omg 😂 tbh I’ve seen some pics of younger Rob and he’s definitely improved with age by a country mile. Now give me a calendar for 2025 and I’ll buy them all! As gifts for all my tattle friends on here of course 🥰
Yeah Rob has aged like a fine wine! Definitely hotter now than in his playing days

Hopefully he’s getting lots of offers. Come on Mr Edwards, we are only looking respectfully

• Haha
I did find some leg content on my calendar mission so every cloud I guess
69D45C65-D163-4B10-BECC-34AF8374A9F0.jpeg

• Heart
Is this not him? It's crap quality. He had really short hair on the other earlier photos

S4UCAA3HCZCW5OWP2PGEWAFRP4.jpg

---
He also did a charity catwalk!

Screenshot_20240407_224322_com.android.chrome_edit_141743954919516.jpg

---
Never mind the top pic isn't him 😒

He was Mr October but can't find a pic

• Heart
Reactions: 5