Rob Edwards Just look at him!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean their might be jobs at Man Utd, Chelsea and Newcastle soon so hopefully he sticks around even if he is sacked

hope he isn’t though 🥵 he’s too hot to leave us in the prem with not much else to look at 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think the reason they’ve taken longer than usual to announce the end of season dinner is because they’re scared? Of us?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This was all new information to me. I’m bleeping devastated that I’ve missed out on this. I have the perfect outfit and everything.
IMG_5785.jpeg

---
Do you think the reason they’ve taken longer than usual to announce the end of season dinner is because they’re scared? Of us?
Potentially. They’ve been told about some feral Rob fans and are upping the security. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s pointing to the floor because he wants us all on our knees 😜
589E00B6-17E0-43CF-8365-124904124665.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Arsenal fan, never wanted a team to stay up more in my life. Please think of the tattlers.. :devilish:
are you me? I was so conflicted when we beat them the other night 😩

Imagine being Mrs Edwards and going to bed with that every night 🥵 he just gives off such a vibe that he knows exactly what he’s doing…

Reactions: 3
are you me? I was so conflicted when we beat them the other night 😩

Imagine being Mrs Edwards and going to bed with that every night 🥵 he just gives off such a vibe that he knows exactly what he’s doing…
bleeping hell! I might need to go and take a cold shower after imagining that!

• Haha
Reactions: 1