Rob Edwards Just look at him!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cancelled my usual plans tomorrow night to watch Arsenal Rob instead - I was really hoping he’d have had a shave by now though!

Reactions: 2
I just took this from the telly and felt it was far too good to keep to myself. Shame about the ring though….
The first time I mentioned him to my friend from work she messaged me that night and said have you seen the size of your man’s… wedding ring 🙄 Mrs Edwards seems very private - if he was my hubby I’d be taking out an ad in the paper!

And this is why I wasn’t allowed to go to the match tonight. My mum said I couldn’t be trusted not to whip out a sign like the kids do… but mine would clearly say Rob, can I have your shirt… and trousers?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And this is why I wasn’t allowed to go to the match tonight. My mum said I couldn’t be trusted not to whip out a sign like the kids do… but mine would clearly say Rob, can I have your shirt… and trousers?
My other half has told me I’m not allowed to do that when we play them in May. I feel like I don’t need that kind of negativity in my life.

I’m almost bleeping drooling. He is one sexy witch! 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My other half has told me I’m not allowed to do that when we play them in May. I feel like I don’t need that kind of negativity in my life.

I’m almost bleeping drooling. He is one sexy witch! 🤤
Bearing in mind mama noddy practically sexually assaulted the Arsenal team of 2002 (and Robbie Keane - don’t ask) she’s got a bit of a cheek! Also she is currently obsessed with Ben White. At least Rob is age appropriate!

Rob is not helping my raging hormones!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They keep showing him from behind and I wish he’d take that long coat off. I want to ogle his bum not his puffer coat.

Also, I still think I want to meet you for a drink* @NoddyFromToytown. You sound like you have some great stories ☕ 😂😂😂

*not in a creepy way 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
They keep showing him from behind and I wish he’d take that long coat off. I want to ogle his bum not his puffer coat.

Also, I still think I want to meet you for a drink* @NoddyFromToytown. You sound like you have some great stories ☕ 😂😂😂

*not in a creepy way 😂
Warmer weather is coming… 🥵
Ooh that reminds me of the my FWB who’s been in game of thrones…
I would so have a drink with anyone from my tattle threads 😅

• Heart
Seems like a ridiculous question to ask, but my fellas just said ‘they’ve got to sack him’

Would they?? It’s worrying me 🙈🤣

• Wow
Seems like a ridiculous question to ask, but my fellas just said ‘they’ve got to sack him’

Would they?? It’s worrying me 🙈🤣
They’d better bleeping not!!!! I’ve waited all season to see this man in person and I will lose my tit if I don’t get to! 😂

Honestly though, I don’t think they will sack him. They don’t seem the trigger happy type. If he goes it’ll likely be at the end of the season for another job or they’ll keep him on.

• Heart
They’d better bleeping not!!!! I’ve waited all season to see this man in person and I will lose my tit if I don’t get to! 😂

Honestly though, I don’t think they will sack him. They don’t seem the trigger happy type. If he goes it’ll likely be at the end of the season for another job or they’ll keep him on.
He said he wants to stay in the premier league forever. And all I could think was, me too Rob, me too…

• Heart
Yeah. You’re right, thank you for bringing me back to reality - fella must just be jealous 🤣

They all love him as much as we do I can’t see them getting rid!

• Heart

Just popping on briefly to leave you this. Had the in laws over since Thursday so off to the zoo today. Hope everyone is ok x

• Heart

Just popping on briefly to leave you this. Had the in laws over since Thursday so off to the zoo today. Hope everyone is ok x
I thought maybe it won’t be so bad if Luton sacked him. He might be forced to take up modelling as a new career 🥰😂

• Haha