Rob Edwards Just look at him!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend just text me a screenshot of Rob on final score. He said he heard his voice from the kitchen and ran back in to see him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My friend just text me a screenshot of Rob on final score. He said he heard his voice from the kitchen and ran back in to see him 🤣
We love a friend who supports our celebrity crushes. Like mine who sent me Mason Mount’s underwear shoot within 5 minutes 😂.

• Haha

Been a while 😍

We have a poorly cat so mind is being taken over by her at the moment. Hope everyone is ok

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Been a while 😍

We have a poorly cat so mind is being taken over by her at the moment. Hope everyone is ok
Really hope your cat is ok ❤

I’ve just been to my mums and she happened to pause MoTD on a still of Rob looking particularly sexy… she then got annoyed with me as I stopped talking mid sentence and completely lost my train of thought 🤣 I wouldn’t care but she’d be the same if Ben White was involved!

• Haha
  • Heart
It appears they are struggling considerably to win - at least they used to come somewhere close, I think they’re all but down now really 🥺

Thanks @NoddyFromToytown we had her at the vets yesterday but she’s still no better after an antibiotic injection and some anti inflammatories so she will be back there tomorrow for x rays. Shes not eaten or drank in 48 hours or gone to the toilet. She had blood work done and the vet wasn’t concerned 🥺 but clearly something is going on. So I’m just trying to keep offering things close to her and monitoring her really she was fine Friday morning! I’m worried sick!

Me and my toddler just watched MOTD and seeing Rob was a treat. I do feel for him, his team are good to watch but they are letting goals in left right and centre now and not getting any back. Shame.

• Heart
I wouldn’t care but she’d be the same if Ben White was involved!
I don’t blame your mum to be honest 🥰😂
---
It appears they are struggling considerably to win - at least they used to come somewhere close, I think they’re all but down now really 🥺
On the occasion when I’m actually listening to what he says (instead of perving) it’s always a loss.

• Haha
at the risk of sounding like a total unhinged perv… I do enjoy how much he licks his lips when he talks… i

• Haha
@~*~Jess~*~ Hope your cat is okay. Fingers crossed she makes a recovery 💛

I feel for Rob and Luton. I would like them to stay in the league as I like them and love the old school stadium. Much better than the soulless toilet bowls

• Heart
@~*~Jess~*~ Hope your cat is okay. Fingers crossed she makes a recovery 💛

I feel for Rob and Luton. I would like them to stay in the league as I like them and love the old school stadium. Much better than the soulless toilet bowls
Same. As much I like to perv on Rob, I equally just want them to stay in the league because I just like them.

• Heart