Roadside Mum #9 Is this normal behaviour for RSM?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sure is 40+

I reckon some fishnets, a fedora and Robert Smith make up give an alluringly youthfulness
View attachment 2908426
Maybe it's just me but this outfit reads more sixties than forties.

I'm not trying to offend any beautiful posters in their sixties by the way. I'm early 40s and can't conceive of anyone around my age that I know dressing in this way.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's simply devoid of taste and high on shock value. She's late 40s, as in 47

Reactions: 6
I’m the same age as her. Nobody I know dresses up in embarrassing fancy dress like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The wheelchair is a red herring. The outfit is terrible in any context, and at any age.

Reactions: 13
Genuinely why is the state responsible for her haircuts?
I am baffled.
I know. It’s a crazy thing, but I managed to get the optician and a mobile hairdresser round (not at the same time 🙄) when I wasn’t able to manage the trip out.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Semi regular Motability rant:

View attachment 2911363
Hmm I'm not buying her costings. I've known a few folk who have used the scheme, including one with a big duck off van (with a ramp), and all have been v v skint to start with and haven't mentioned offputting crippling costs. I'm sure there's also grants you can apply for to help out.

ETA further research (OK, Mumsnet) tells me *some* motors are v expensive, but generally they're not and folk use the mobility element of PIP (or whatever the equivalent is now) to pay for it if it covers it. I'm confused as to why she would need one with a ramp anyway, given until recently she was single and when not driving it.... was unlikely to be in it? Does Jasper's car have a ramp?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Every time, she has to choose violence.

People are always asking me this kind of tit, I just say “no, I get some other thing” they actually don’t care. People ask a LOT about carers allowance (I’m not the carer?) and attendants allowance (I’m not the attendant AND you have to be a pensioner to claim) like, it’s not that deep?

Reactions: 12
"Don't ye get mobility then?". It gives me RAGE when people move to Scotland then take the piss out of our accents and basically slag off every single thing about the country.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The wheelchair that wasn't govt funded was crowd funded with a promise to pay it forward once PIP and or other entitlements were back paid.

There was no paying it forward.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
"Don't ye get mobility then?". It gives me RAGE when people move to Scotland then take the piss out of our accents and basically slag off every single thing about the country.
That annoyed me too. She's a massive snob isn't she. You get the distinct impression she wants headpats for deigning to engage with the lowly service worker, who she then implies is a burger eating jeremy Kyle watching prejudiced thicko. Much like the ablist taxi drivers in her locale.

I've said it before, she has a burning hatred of working people.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Scottish Hairdresser: Och aye the noo, loch ness too, wee bairn aboot the hoose *sings in bagpipes*
Roadside Mum: Never in my bleeping life have I felt like I should make sure I am clamming.

Eta: didn't Jack Monroe do something by tooth and claw? Are we certain they're not the same person?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh, hi. In accordance with Friday nights and gin*, just wanted to RANT WITH RAGE AND HATE AND AM CLAMMING ALL MY ENTITLEMENTS.

* There is actually no gin involved. Hibiscus vitality tea and some magnesium oil is my fuel #DELETEYOURHAIRDRESSINGBUSINESS

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No gin here, just several pints of cider after work¹, but yet I don't feel the need to rage tweet random shite²

¹no arguments with tram conducters today (see my post in the SarahJay thread about that).

²shitpost on Tattle, maybe. Rage tweet, no.

• Haha
Reactions: 7