Roadside Mum #7 Justin Trudeau wrote into Canadian Law that it’s off with Louisa’s head ASAP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure she's managed to scream at them to clean the kitchen/do the litter tray/feed the cat/etc by now.

No danger of starving to death.

Reactions: 8
Still up at 10pm yesterday.

1705346921189.png

15 hours from 10pm is 1pm (likely to be 3pm as that's when she went online).

Those children woke up alone. They then realised they were late for school, got dressed alone, made their breakfasts alone, packed lunches (if not free school meals) alone, and went off to school alone whilst she snored away.

This may have been a blissful time for them (I remember the joy of mornings where my mother was in bed when I got up and in bed when I came back, as she didn't have the opportunity to scream, shout and generally abuse me - and I wasn't about to go telling teachers because it might have put an end to it), but it's still wrong.

Then she wonders why they don't give a tit about her?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Still up at 10pm yesterday.

View attachment 2692020

15 hours from 10pm is 1pm (likely to be 3pm as that's when she went online).

Those children woke up alone. They then realised they were late for school, got dressed alone, made their breakfasts alone, packed lunches (if not free school meals) alone, and went off to school alone whilst she snored away.

This may have been a blissful time for them (I remember the joy of mornings where my mother was in bed when I got up and in bed when I came back, as she didn't have the opportunity to scream, shout and generally abuse me - and I wasn't about to go telling teachers because it might have put an end to it), but it's still wrong.

Then she wonders why they don't give a tit about her?
And instead of being grateful they look after themselves she witches about the state they left the kitchen in.
She's a horrible parent.

Reactions: 13
Shes beyond selfish. Manages to fly to get her bones rattled, drink gin and stay up all night slagging off her kids on twitter but can't actually be fucked to look after them. I've just spent time in hospital and I'm still v much not okay, on 3 different pain killers, morphine being one of them😂 but I still managed to scrape myself out of bed for the school run.

And louisa I have fibromyalgia and I'm going through a really bad endo episode right now on top of all of it, so it's not able person privilege. I'm not scared to say you're actually just selfish and lazy. You chose to do all of this alone and rid yourself of the support network that benefitted your kids, there for YOU have to pick up the slack

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bored so I'm fact checking RSM. Very glad she gave up on the old home schooling via the medium of Billy Joel songs

Screenshot_20240116_222215_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240116_222320_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240116_222338_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Can't imagine that they see much point in her, either. After all, they're feeding and clothing themselves (and the cat) - she's just the irritating loon in the upstairs bedroom who occasionally screams down the stairs.

She's just sulking because Jasper isn't coming to heel as planned, which is the main driver behind this poor meeeeeeeeeee, I'm wasting away, nobody loves meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shite.

Reactions: 11
Has she done such a bad job raising the kids that they won't even make a sandwich for her?
She posted that just before 3pm, I'm guessing they aren't even back from school at that time.

Maybe she could redirect energy away from being present on twitter all day long to other more productive avenues.
---
Can't imagine that they see much point in her, either. After all, they're feeding and clothing themselves (and the cat) - she's just the irritating loon in the upstairs bedroom who occasionally screams down the stairs.

She's just sulking because Jasper isn't coming to heel as planned, which is the main driver behind this poor meeeeeeeeeee, I'm wasting away, nobody loves meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shite.
💯

• Sad
Oh it's almost certainly Jasper related. They're one and the same these lot (particularly the trio of JM, RSM and Bex), they communicate in passive aggressive Tweets which would be less embarrassing if they were all 15 years old.

Reactions: 10
If she’s this ill, SS should step in with regards to both her and the children’s care. She cannot possibly be properly looking after a teenager and a 12 year old, one whom she’s constantly implying is neurodiverse and one with severe anxiety issues if she’s bedridden and needs someone to feed her. She just can’t be. It’s not her fault but it’s not at all fair on the kids. She needs support and so do they.

Reactions: 13
Her sick timeline is changing. It's now from new year. 10 days ago it was from December.

Screenshot_20240117_224329_X.jpg

Reactions: 6
I don’t doubt for a single second that there will be a miraculous recovery in time for the January burgering flight.

Or we can expect a few days radio silence if even she realises that promoting a jaunt for a burgering off the back of a fortnight malingering might stretch the credulity of even her most stupid followers, and she keeps this one quiet.

• Sad
If she’s this ill, SS should step in with regards to both her and the children’s care. She cannot possibly be properly looking after a teenager and a 12 year old, one whom she’s constantly implying is neurodiverse and one with severe anxiety issues if she’s bedridden and needs someone to feed her. She just can’t be. It’s not her fault but it’s not at all fair on the kids. She needs support and so do they.
They are being neglected. There is no doubt about it. I worry about them. If we believe her stories she was in care as a teenager so obviously also had a poor upbringing. But she is nearly 50 now. There's no excuse for putting her girls through this horror. Shame on all the adults who are aware of this set up and do nothing.

• Heart
  • Sad
ME isn’t easy but it’s a lot easier if you manage your energy.
That’s why I wouldn’t attend a burger ing even if I wanted to. Or a night on the booze 🤷🏼‍♀️ and I don’t have children to care for.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.