Roadside Mum #7 Justin Trudeau wrote into Canadian Law that it’s off with Louisa’s head ASAP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s easily done via Just Eat. However if you needed that much stuff/had £55 you just get a big shop delivered tomorrow by Mr Tesco/Asda/Iceland. You don’t get a deliveroo from the Co-op where a bag of apples is £4 and a pizza is £7 and a bottle of wine is £10

she‘s tit at shopping. Mind you, she’s been ill since December when she flew to England and got kaylied.
I hope she did get a delivery from one of the supermarkets and this is an oblique tin rattle. Otherwise she's thicker than mince.

Reactions: 9
Just clicked it was probably booze and fags she needed, hence the Krays being unable to go for her 💡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Of course! Bottle of gin, mixers and pack of Marlboro with a few snacks is easy £55

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2675589

Look @unbound, I'm working on the zine!
Jeez. The manuscript isn't even finalised yet. I stupidly thought they'd be working on final final final edits at this late stage (2 and a half years down the line), not still trying to get in touch with contributors via that foolproof method of tweeting their name. Not their twitter account. Just their plain old name. Cos they're gonna see that :rolleyes:

Fucks sake.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just looked at the last Unbound update on the website for One in Five.

It says they'll be delivering the manuscript to their in-house editorial team in January.

Can someone who understands more about this please explain what RSM's function in all this is?

Book is written by contributors and Unbound have in house editors. So what is her role exactly? Does anyone know?

Just clicked it was probably booze and fags she needed, hence the Krays being unable to go for her 💡
Ah yes! And that would explain the massive price hike - all the shops do that on booze and fags via the delivery services round here.

If it’s actually food and you avoid the expensive local shops and instead do food warehouse (Iceland)/morrisons/Sainsbury’s you can easily get £25 worth of shopping for £35 inc delivery on the apps, there’s a hike but it’s not as much as she’s claiming.

Reactions: 5
So a nearby Co-op, not in Scotland and I have Deliveroo plus so I got a discount

Gordons Gin and 20 Marly lights just over £47

IMG_2017.jpeg

---
Half size bottle of Gordon’s and a packet of fags is £25 at Asda…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It's all just a tip jar rattle, isn't it? I don't believe for a second that half of it is true and she's just that bit smarter than your Sarah Vajazzles and your Bex's and weaves the grift into huge rants, rather than the classic story of woe, so it's not *quite* as obvious.

Oi oi. The pinned tweet is no longer the zine! One of the ludicrous tweets about science has replaced it.

Screenshot_2024-01-09-00-02-47-30_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Well, it’s not the first, or only study to drop which proves the physical medical dysfunction. It got a fair bit of traction in the media though.

I think she’ll find it’s much more like since the 1970s the psychological lobby have been ruining lives. Unfortunately this is a really good way to get engagement via the ME community 🙄 and there are enough bitter moaning poor-ME’s out there.

there‘s a brilliant video (and I think you might only need watch the first 20 mins to get the gist) about how the psych’s ruined it for everyone, stopped benefits and got fake trial data approved, causing the NHS to harm patients.

---
It’s chapter 4

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm not one to police how people spend their benefits at all, don't give a tit...but she gets pip ans pip is meant to be used to ensure she can still have a relatively normal life. Home help or even someone to just do her shopping and drop it off would be ideal for her and even more importantly her kids. Or you know, do a semi shop every two weeks buying spaghetti hoops, beans, a couple of ready meals. She knows she has ME and will crash so why is she never prepared for it?! It's taxing emotionally and physically having something like ME but she makes it so much harder than it has to be. She's made her entire personality struggling and I fully believe she's gaslighted herself into thinking her life is so terrible. It's her kids who actually suffer.

Reactions: 16
She might as well have just texted ML directly FFS.

Screenshot_20240110_171338_X.jpg

And someone's already offered to get her a Deliveroo 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I don't even know what to say about these tweets. I hope her children are safe and cared for. Edit: jinx @BlendedSlop

Screenshot_20240110_171948_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240110_171931_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240110_171809_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240110_171854_X.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.