Roadside Mum #7 Justin Trudeau wrote into Canadian Law that it’s off with Louisa’s head ASAP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big congratulations to @HotesTilaire for the winning thread title nommo. Your prize is a wheelie shopping basket filled with mouldy blackberries. Fingering them in the dark is optional, my love.

RSM is as odious as ever and currently hinting at a crowdfunder for taxi/private jet/new wheelchair/train/insurance... who knows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Damn I got my grifters mixed up, it's Jack who fingers veggies. Louisa just examines them. Ah well.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Showing her stupid up again.

It’s very well known that insurers that don’t want to risk your business essentially price themselves out of the market. Rightly or wrongly.

Looking forward to the blow by blow “is there a Scottish disability rights lawyer I can use for free” detailed, one hundred tweet thread of her travelling.

BTW - on the hoof travelling, including unnecessary flights, combined in the same week with paying her car insurance up in full.

She NEVER paid a single penny of that PIP forward, the avaricious thief. And she is definitely not poor anymore. There won’t be a single contributor to Unbounds scam One In Five tome that could do either. Not one.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Here she is trying to start a pile-on against the wrong person. Red squig was agreeing with her, yellow squig was not. Silly twit was so eager to go viral she's mixed them up.

Screenshot_20231002-164635_X.jpg
Screenshot_20231002-164645_X.jpg
Screenshot_20231002-164650_X.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Eurgh christ I wish I hadn't looked. She somehow managed to turn a woman ranting about her brother (who by the sounds of it is sponging free housing off their dad and doesn't give a tit about him) into the woman being the baddie as she doesn't care for the elderly dad (as her son (man's grandchild) does). She's so vile 🤯

(It's one if my bugbears when folk assume it's female relatives who should take on caring roles, so I may be more irritated than most 🤣)

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I hope I don't sound like a bleep but surely the amount of time and energy she dedicates to tweeting and getting pissed on gin could be used more productively perhaps for I don't know, editing her anthology? Just an idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope I don't sound like a bleep but surely the amount of time and energy she dedicates to tweeting and getting pissed on gin could be used more productively perhaps for I don't know, editing her anthology? Just an idea.
Agreed, and I’m the second most ME sufferer to have ever had ME (after Louisa, of course)
Whys she worried about how long others spend job searching, she’s on the sick and doesn’t have to do it.

Reactions: 7
She is such a nasty miserable horrible cow. To imply that every single airline worker who has and ever will live HATES the disabled? How dare she? God knows how many of those people aren't either disabled in someway themselves (mental health, learning difficulties) or care for or love a disabled person? Absolutely hateful wanker. What a miserable existence thinking the world revolves around you and yet everyone is against you too. That's really really boiled my piss

Reactions: 15
Also I read that Canada is just signing off on a law giving universal basic income to disabled people, why was she carrying on about them as if they started eugenics? Rhetorical question, it’s because she’s a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Goodness me, they've been keeping us busy lately, yes?

I've noticed in previous years that the early changes in season bring movement to the thieves and grifters.

The rest of us normal people are just talking with friends and enjoying days!

Let's take a moment away from the thieves' actions; and just enjoy not having to post our latest urination or hamster mash to have some human connection.

May Roadsidemum's tyres always be flat, and the genuis historian fall into quicksand

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's such a childish asshole. She will never, ever pause and say "actually, I was wrong about that", or "this person knows more about this than I do". Big overgrown spoiled child.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 2491300

What in the racist dogwhistle is RSM babbling about?
So she’s trying to marry the “wAgatha christie-my assistant chucked my phone in the north sea” where Rishi is also his phone, with him unable to access his messages? In order to write something which is fairly overtly racist?
I hear LozzaFox got sacked, maybe she’s after aGBeebies show of her own?

Reactions: 2
I think she is angling at Rishi being somewhat robotic…and inferring he isn’t operating properly. Not sure if it ever worked but if you ever dropped an old Nokia in water, it was recommended to put it in rice, on a radiator or airing cupboard for a couple of days and hope for the best!

Reactions: 5
Its only a wet phone in rice though (doesn’t work anyway) I’ve never heard of say a wet watch or clock or robot in rice?
Anyway she’s a massive racist, I said what I said.

Reactions: 3
Its only a wet phone in rice though (doesn’t work anyway) I’ve never heard of say a wet watch or clock or robot in rice?
Anyway she’s a massive racist, I said what I said.
Quite. He’s the sort she would take a broom to in an effort to defend her Angel daughter’s honour from his nefarious and swarthy gaze. If he wasn’t mega rich and privileged.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Jesus wept - why do these self centred narcs think we want to read this drivel. Can you get back to ranting inappropriately and pretending you are working hard on a zine instead of threatening the status of my already consumed breakfast please?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.